Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I never played it at all. I should probably install the dev server at some point though.

Still think it was in bad taste to not let people just play the vehicles to test them especially if you knew a vehicle was going to get those missiles.

1 Like

Yeah, it was. The dev server, you have to grind the entire tree but its super fast though right?

1 Like

Yeah but not every has time to do that, it would be way easier to just make a gamemode with those vehicles being the only ones to bring in imo but nope you had to go down the tree. I was silly and thought theyd give me the ability to test but nope. Doesnt matter i was busy with other crap so sinking a bit of time to grind out that was just too much hassle.

I really dont want to have to grind the entire british TT just for the FA2. Even with a super boost, would probably take the entirity of the dev server to do just that

1 Like

Yes

Its stupid it just doesnt import your live progress

It copies your progress

But it dose? It even updated with the stuff I got after the first time.

Stilll if you arent fully down a tree or are close yiy have to grind which nobody wants to do

Oooh, in taht case, no farming for me then. I have all of britain unlocked, that makes it a lot easier. Thought it was totally seperate

My biggest problem with the way they tested it was that not everyone could test and some vehicles that can use ARH just werent given access and so if you went down a nation hoping for when ARH came you just didnt get access to the test.

Yeah, that bit was stupid

I also think it should have been on live, not dev server

what br do you think the f4f ice will be given how fox 3’s were on the dev server? I’m thinking 12.0.

I don’t think you can look at dev server performance. The missiles were very WIP

12.3 it has 9L’s and ARH’s. Depending on how the missiles perform it should go down but id say lets see how it does at 12.0 and maybe up first. Really it all comes down to whether gaijin plans on rasing the br of air and ground again.

Im doubting any ARH below 12.0 and Im guessing FA2 would be a little below F4F-ICE. So I can see it either 12.3 or 12.7

@Smin1080p Will we see MAWS on M2Ks this patch finally?

Doubt

1 Like