Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

They will most likely pick the Rafale again

Nvm then lol my bad

F-14 my beloved

That ship has sailed already anyway, I feel an F-15SG is pretty likely for UK. And I’m fairly certain that is just an F-15E at an airshow. The paint is not the right shade for EXs

Gaijin: Hmmm, we’ll add Indian Mig-21 to British tech tree but… nerfs turn rate now I think it’s ready for UK.

I hope we are not stuck with the British curse

Why do you think i’ll not be playing Gripen for a while. R-Darter are gunna be cursed like hell. Hard to curse the same missile the US will be using

I know I’m not. (due to both reasons. it doesn’t fit and the better fitting thing placed elsewhere)

1 Like

At least I dont need to care about, just like the T-90. I wont ever use it

1 Like

The M1A2s Abrams need buffer Hull Armor: 135/80/60 is more realistic. Because it is the top 5 best tanks in the world

wut ?

1 Like

He probably doesnt know protection analysis exisrs bruh

1 Like

He’s been doing these **** takes for awhile, ignore him.

1 Like

The funniest part is the end of the sentence as “source” for explaining the need of a buff.

I wish theyd at least give the Abrams its turret ring armor

3 Likes

“because it is one of the top 5 tanks in the world”

by that logic, I suppose the Challenger 2 should be practically invulnerable and the meta tank killer, if we take Ukrainian Tank Crews word for it

That’s such a monumentally daft take

How is the darter? At the time the tests were on going i only had the swedish gripen and wasnt ready with the f15 so i couldnt test the missiles. R 77 were cool tho.

Don’t forget the Leclerc is the most costy MBT in the world, so i guess it’s armor should be 3000/2000/1500.

3 Likes

it should be a concrete bunker lmao

1 Like

You got the spirit ! :p