Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Yes, but since its not from a reputable source, I don’t trust it.

Both :p

1 Like

Actually we did know what was coming as many nations didnt have a plane added last patch that could carry AMRAAMS which is why isreal and japan got glorified F15C’s and the US didnt. From there you can pretty much make connections as to what is coming.

I truly hope not, my dear fellow.

It’s late for us. I slumber now.

I hope good things are written overnight.

Although, the sun never sets on the Empire.

I think it depends on how the combat plays out, MICA-EM only benefits from thrust vectoring for ~7s, it’ll be strong in furballs but if the game/players actually go for BVR combat it might not be the best? Looking forward to the dev server and seeing updated missile performance/stats

Can yall tell me what are all the prototypes in War Thunder

russia has the 29smt and yak 141, and su39

su27sm was not expected buddy

Or may suffer from it :D

Its a major nation, if they didnt get a new vehicle this patch id be surprised

I’m gonna be optimistic :P they (eventually) got the R-73 working, after all. Plus I think guidance in general was wonky for most/all missiles in the playtest

you and your reasoning smh

no reason to continue

We can hope. SRAAM still isnt fixed, and thats been busted for coming up to 2 years :D

1 Like

Okay, its my opinion dont get so hurt over it. Its a discussion forum on what ifs, thats what we talk about is whatifs until confirmed.

im still waiting for this thing to be added

7 Likes

I think it will be added to the new gaijin “to the sky’s” game.

1 Like

The leak list doesn’t have everything, likely just over half of all the vehicles that are coming so hopefully we can see more unique low tier Benelux stuff

3 Likes

Looking at the suggestion page on the F-15C MSIP II, it says it will have the same 240 CMs as the A model plus 640 CMs from BOL pods, adding up to 880 CMs. Will this be the most in game?

hopefully. Well, some of the top tier stuff is neat. (I’m getting the NF-5 because Canadair) I want to see the WW2 stuff more.

1 Like

it has been sitting in the files for like 3 years already i think

AV-8B+ is something I would’ve been fine with Gaijin saving for AMRAAM, but we also still have two other Harrier IIs we could’ve gotten in the meantime: the AV-8B and AV-8B (NA), neither of which have AMRAAM