Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

lol the Air tree was pure copy paste

The ICE is not a C&P since well, it does need a new model for the fuselage.

Spoiler

H4

“Fox 3. Splash 1 F4”

:P

1 Like

Yeah gaijin spent 15 mins getting unique ground so their air tree could take no time to introduce lol. Average gaijin standards (still couldnt add their air tree at the same time as ground)

NGL I am very inconfident with this list. Fokker straight to 10.0+ material is - weird. There should at least be a handful of (copypasted) props and early jets. Hell, F-84F is a name thats probably rather familiar. RNLAF also operates ex-German F-104Gs(and rarely have accidents).

1 Like

I really hope we get to see this

11 Likes

Its just what i have, i take every list with a grain of salt until Gazbi says otherwise. Some vehicles on this list match with what Gazbi confirmed with some new additions.

Allegedly PL-12 uses R-77 seeker for its own seeker, making it appear that China cannot sufficiently self produce its own missiles during that period. Also consider that PL-12 is one of, if not the first missiles domestically designed and produced by China, so it cannot be too surprising what the results turn out to be in lieu of no hard data.

So if you compare the first radar missile a country has ever made (PL-12) to something made by a country that has expertise in the field and lots of experience/knowledge (R-77), the results are not too surprising.

1 Like

J21 and a Do 335 had a child

3 Likes

Unless they dont intend it to be a full sub-line for air and instead scattered throughout the existing tree. Kinda like South Africa will probably end up like for Britain

Yep lol, I mean it flew and had planned armaments but didn’t fly with any. So maybe an event vehicle ?

They said 5 lines is a game engine limitation so i doubt theyll add it, besides britain has plenty of unique domestic designs so no real reason to add south african air outside events. Isreal and sweden are the only nation in game where i can see them getting two sub tree air lines.since they bith had 3 lines at the start

Then im iffy on it. Planned armaments is something id rather they dont add unless every vehicles on every nation gets that treatment. Its a cool vehicle but id rather not see it unless gaijin changes their view on that.

1 Like

Yep, So Britain cant. but if they intend a 5th somewhat domestic line for France. Then this sub-TT could be placed within existing trees.

Kinda like the j34 being placed on the finnish air line cause gaijin was lazy with finland lol

1 Like

In a way, I’m happy because I’ll be taking two Gripens A and C to the tank battle to perform good CAS, since the Swedish helicopters are very bad and don’t have missile warning. You just die…

Well 10.0+ is what France doesnt lack much. Mirage 3E and Mirage F1C/CT/C-200 are sufficient for their BR. Lack of 10.7 for sure, but theres only a handful of nations that has a competent 10.7(US/China, Britain, Germany with a big question mark). CAS arent lacking either since even though the super etendard and jag gets moved, dumb bomb CAS is still an option with the MILAN. F-16As seems possible with the A-15 OCU armed with AMRAAMs, but gaijin usually is not willing to introduce copies when a role gets filled(even partially, ref: East German strela-10)
However France can def use some alternative mid-tier options. F-84F and F-84G - oh, France has the plane. I am not sure what RNLAF operated shortly after the war, but these could be interesting options for props but I dont know.

Wait you’re telling me sweden has bad heli’s? Lmao my boi has floaties, is at a solid br, and hes got good missiles for his br. Apologize to floaty mc floaterson.

10/10 photoshop

2 Likes

Yep, I dont expect and somewhat hope we dont get many SA stuff. But things like the Mirage and Cheatah would help bolster the 9.7-11.3 hole we kinda have. Not a huge amount native that can go there. Only really the Hawk. At least for A2A. TSR2 could go around that BR as well.

But they’d be placed in existing trees. Where best appropriate. Same could happen for france. I’ll guess we’ll have to wait and see. Also possible just not much has been leaked yet

I dont see people questioning about the quality and stats of lavi because Israel produced ripoff mirages and the lavi was their first domestically designed plane from scratch. Not having any experience doesnt correlate to a bad first attempt, there might be a bunch of failed prototype and they will remain classified until 2103 or some obsecure date. The FA-50 was the first attempt of South Korea at designing something unique and it has proven successful in markets across the globe.
The most sensical option here is to introduce the SD-10, an export version where most stats were cut down by a bit. They are practically AMRAAM A level.

1 Like