Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

eh we already know that look at the T90Bishma we didnt need it, we could have gotten the Challenger Falcon but instead we got some eastern tank used by a nation that doesnt even wanna be in the common wealth

2 Likes

Hence the ish. Was more of a relative statement to the lower Br one.

2 fighter aircraft JA37D Viggen & JAS39 Gripen A fired active radar homing MRAAM capability

I might hope JAS39 Gripen C from swedish air force coming to sweden tech tree for next major update

What if they added the new missiles but didn’t add any new aircraft to put them on?

The JAS 39A has full capacity to carry Fox-3, as it was designed with this in mind.

I imagine that the idea of adding the JAS 39A first comes from the fact that the C variant is no longer capable of firing Fox-1, however they added it to the game with several features that were only added in the JAS 39C, such as HMS and GBUs.

I guess they will add the JAS 39C with Fox-3 and all the capabilities they added in the JAS 39A, while removing the HMS and GBUs from the A variant, and perhaps adding Fox-3 as well.

This also reminds me that they added the AH-1Z with TOW in the game because they didn’t have the SALH mechanic yet, added the Hellfire later and removed the TOW after a while. The same thing should happen with Fox-1 in other nations’ Gripen C, and with Gripen A’s GBUs.

I really hope France gets a Premium Leclerc soon…

France really needs those newbies and one-death leavers to lower their WR, since Gaijin seemingly doesn’t fix Leclerc’s armor and survivability issues because “according to the statistics they don’t need it”.

4 Likes

Hi everyone. Ive decided to join the forum after watching it for a few months. Does anyone have any knowledge about adding the P2V Neptune in the game. This plane shouldve been added quite a while ago and im desperate for it.

@Smin1080p hello, i vividly remember you telling me that multipathing has a set limit of 100 meters due to balance reason(or some reason, i dont remember), when i asked if you plan on reworking it

so im asking again, since i cant find it

Up to at least Block 20MLU, but they also used Blocks 1, 5, 10 and 15

1 Like

Thats usually the case smh. Worst missile and worst airframe against cutting edge gen 4s. Told people that gaijin holds prejudice towards China just like Britain France Italy and Israel and nobody believes.

1 Like

6 Likes

And there are certain people believing that PL-12s are worse than earliest R-77s. The DERBY which is immemsively different than AIM-120s shares a same FM as well as the R-77 yet the PL-12 has to be intentionally worse than R-77s instead of just a simple copypaste like everyone else.

A certain individual decided to take it as a fact.

1 Like

what we saw during the testing last patch doesn’t mean they will drop exactly like that this patch, note some of them spinning out and other weird flight errors

1 Like

Has somebody compiled pictures to go with the potential leak list ?

Its the act itself that is impressive. Its a test server so nothing has to be specific, they have the choice to just make every ARH stats copypaste just to save effort. No. China should get weapons inferior than Russian designs.

1 Like

Rafale comes to the game, best version given to britain on launch lol.

1 Like

Even worse the soviets as well(Egypt).

What? in the test the Derby and R-darter were the worst missiles buy a decent margin

In before gaijin says its not a big enough difference for it to be added lol.