Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Yeah, i forgot the later upgraded ones are A variants too. Likely that then, yeah

@mr_boo whats the most advanced F-16 Belgium had/has?

mig 29 9.13

Uhm. Wut?

wrong thread?

Uhhh i really don’t know much about F-16s lol

This maybe??

1 Like

It seems both Be and NL had the earliest variants but also MLU’s.
They’ll obviously do a 12.0-ish Br one and a 12.7-ish Br one. I wonder who will get which.

higher, fox 3 will raise the br further

F-CK-1,F-CK-1, F-CK-1, F-CK-1 genuinely one of my favourite looking jets

3 Likes

Honetsly i wonder why Gaijin would decide to add F-16s, in the case of France they are absolutly not needed, we have already domestic stuff on these BRs, with even more domestic stuff to add…

Afaik they told subTT is for filling holes in a tree, that’s not the case here.

If the leak is confirmed true, can’t wait to question Smin about it

True, don’t forget this leak can be totally fake.

i mean, same could be said with leo 2a6, the 2a4 fills holes, the 2a6 just takes away one of the leclerc spawns

Same here too indeed.

same answer as the last 4 leaks

1 Like

Yes, and I also will need a screenshot showing Smin saying sub-TTs are to fill the gaps before I assume he said it.

I just mean once/if we see a BeNeLux devblog which would open the doors to having questions answered.

How will Sweden fare if the current Jas 39-A are not capable of using the FOX 3? Will the Jas 39-C be added?

eh it was hinted at some time ago, smins denial that dutch will go to germany was one for example

1 Like

yes, as was promised

1 Like

Would be the easy answer, like the Mirage 2000-5F was made IRL for the fox 3 upgrade.

Ingame Gaijin butchered 2 variants of mirage 2000 in one but still.

One early plane without fox3 and it’s variants with fox3.

I just dont know why USA and Russia needed a new planes. I’m sure ingame they already have planes that can use fox3, isnt it ?