Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Did you know this was going to be the first dev blog?

The hell are they gonna call it? “The Lands Between” or some shit?

1 Like

Seeing as the blog was about missiles for multiple nations while also teasing 2 new aircraft, this was quite a decent early devblog imo.

2 Likes

probably, Gszabi sees all! Knows all!

Would it?? Hm i gotta start thinking of a name

O snail, Praise the Snail, O the snail

Nope, just an idea. I’m not hinting anymore. :)

7 Likes

Huffs copium
I’m not falling for your mind games funny data mining guy!

1 Like

Good afternoon! Is there any new leaked content?

Theres a devblog for ARH missiles

“This objective does not open from this side”

Oh, it’s very interesting. I saw someone in the community about a week ago saying that the next version would be released

My opinion 2 F-16A Block 20 MLU for example. but not integrated AN/AAQ-33 Sniper XR targeting pod JHMCS, AIM-9X, AIM-120C AMRAAM (AIM-120C-7 & AIM-120C-8), JSOW, HARM, AGM-84H SLAM-ER and JDAM GBU-31(V)1/B & GBU-38) before upgraded to F-16C/D Block 70/72 standard

• F-16A Block 20 Early : no LGB, AGM-65G-2 and AIM-120C like current F-16A MLU

• F-16A Block 20 MLU Late : add LANTIRN (Sharpshooter targeting pod & Pathfinder Navigation Pod), AIM-120C AMRAAM (AIM-120C-5), Paveway II LGB (GBU-10 & GBU-12) and AGM-65G-2 on F-16A MLU

I hope it’s F-15C MSIP II Eagle early 2000’s Air-to-Air armament and fitted AN/APG-63(V)1 radar

J35A is pretty good but I suppose you meant TT.

Oh, and the devblog is really early today, usually a good indication of a 2nd devblog later in the afternoon

2 Likes

Prob leaked MiG-21 with R77

Hope not tbh, later its devblog comes, longer I can copium its not going in the GB tree.
Personally I’d love a benelux devblog
Maybe of a certain Belgian used LT

wondering how bad they are going to make the Pl-12

It also appears it can get Damocles.

again, i think r77 on a su27 was already a huge giveaway

2 Likes