Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

That would require gaijin adding another tt draken. Why do that when you can sell another draken for money

Id love to see a usable rank 6 swedish jet since that is an actual black hole if you arent the best player. Ive been avoiding it because the lack of countermeasures and constant 10.0 matches makes me want to eat glass shards

To this day, i still have no idea how did i manage to gridn to Swedish air to Gipen without useing any high tier premium plane

Congrats i have almost every swedish jet spaded. Ended up buying the j35a when it came out because i wanted something to allow me to play my rank 6 money sink line. Like 30k per vehicle back then or so. The j35a was just a money grinder, my real rp grinder became the aj37. I had a few broken fingers so playing on controller with one hand was a bit rough. I should go back and get a positive KD on that thing but i cant be bothered lol.

Don’t hold your breath. China will probably just have the J-8F with 2 PL-12 fight against all the FOX-3 missile buses.

Hope China get J-11B or Su-30MKK if no J-10 this update, but I am probably just dreaming.

1 Like

F-15C MSIP II we ball

1 Like

I’m not optimistic either.

j-11 swip possible

If the update’s name isn’t “Beyond Visual”, I retired from the game.

4 Likes

Aight, retirement time lolol

Also Su-27SM or some Early Su-35 (my beloved)

Finally a blog.

Though this is way earlier than normal

2 Likes

Maybe another, we hope…

2 Likes

I hope so, this one was really really early

Yea I hope as this is worse than a ship blog imho

2 Likes

Would be nice for one of the aircraft they showed in the devblog, just to get an actual confirmation.

1 Like

I will welcome a Yamato blog 🙏

1 Like

It could be connected to BNL instead.

6 Likes

a clue!
FV107 devblog confirmed
You can’t stop this copium

1 Like