Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Yeah there are very slight model differences between the F-15 in the picture and the ones in game which means it’s a new one.

1 Like

I know but i dont think it will recieve Amraam anytime soon.

What most likely will happen is Sweden will recieve Gripen C with Aim-120’s so Gaijin can force Swedish players to grind another 400k Rp while other Gripen users can acces to Fox-3 missiles easily meanwhile JA-37D and JAS-39A will stay where they are.

Gaijin could always do both… there’s nothing saying each nation only gets to have one Fox-3 carrier

Edit: there’s also the fact that adding Fox-3 will likely increase the BR of any existing plane that receives it, in some cases keeping a lower BR in return for not getting Fox-3 will be nice (personally I’d prefer a second model of the Tornado F.3 be added so the existing one stays at 11.3)

1 Like

They can but i dont think they will considering they can force you to grind another module or vehicle later, best example is how Sweden recieved Gripen A while other nations recieved C model.

Im quite happy with my Tornado F-3 at 11.3 so if they decides to add Fox-3 capabilites then it should be another model rather then just a module.

1 Like

Of course a friday with cliffhanger xD

Wonder if we’ll ever get a second F-16A for nations that have it.
What I mean is for example
F-16A MLU Early: AIM-9L+AIM-7
F-16A MLU Late: AIM-9M(X someday)+AIM-120 (and HMS depending on user)

1 Like

Yeah, they will do same thing as they did to Viggens. Both Viggens used aim-9L and had extra bol pods, but Gaijin decided to give them to only JA37D version…such a BS…cant wait to grind a whole new Gripen and play against all those players that didnt need to reasearch a whole new jest.

Ohh wait, i forgot. I dont play top tier air thanks to how poopy it is

The su27 currently in game cannot use r-77.I wonder what kind of new su27 we will gat.

Credit to @ID_Heaven

7 Likes

In war thunder its purpose was to make you grind 400k for a mid vehicle that is a glorfied missile bus. So pretty average for the swedish air tree since theyll get maybe two new top tier air vehicles going forward for like 3-4 years. Sorry one after this patch.

2 Likes

Welp, im gonna suffer for better Gripen.

Time to go Berserker mode.

There’s still some hope in me that they won’t just more or less copy+paste the SU-27/J-11 and F-15 and add a new version which carries these Fox-3s.

With the PL-12 and AAM-4 it would be incredibly nice to see a J-10 and F-2

The reason they do that also is to make the air tree bigger because if they didnt then sweden would basically not gotten a new fighter for 2 years after the C was added. Still loved that gaijin thought adding the A with no countermeasures would be dope for an 11.0 aircraft.

Yeah, only time that i will ever unlock a new top tier air is i either slowly grind it with some lower tier plane, or i become a filthy rich that i will think that 10K euro is just a spare change to me

Well im gonna use my beloved J35XS so i dont think it will be too much painful tho Spading Gripen C against Fox-3 missiles will surely be.

Just give me more Drakens that were modifed. Hell like the Dutch Draken that not only have a RWR, it was able to carry a bombs and had a bomb computer…so please give me that insted of shitty Viggen

Im placing a bet that when the f18 gets here finland wont get it on the first patch depsite getting an A model and upgrading them so potential to get upwards of 3 models. So get ready to use the C while fighting f18 E lols.

when will the new premuim release

tonight or tomorrow