Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Smin said there will be no devblog today

nothing

ASRAAM is more of a MRAAM so I’d probably put it more closer to 13.3 or something. It’s a very very good missile mostly hampered by export restrictions

bruh where are they, because im honestly a bit concerned for this patch or at least for getting another 3 patches this year after this one

mmmmm… Blue Vixen + ASRAAM… Salivates

Honestly… I just hope this means we get a good update, instead of an insanely buggy one.

Credit where credit is due, By not having a set release date for the update. If there are issues, things can be delayed or even postponed and they only release things in most stable condition.

Considering ARH, I was expecting a later than normal update, though wasnt expecting round 1 dev server by now

To that I would answer you that Gaijin neglects anything that isn’t popular enough. And France is not the only country to suffer from obvious holes like this one. It will come when it will come

Meaning, if you absolutely wish to see the future of War Thunder in such a fatalist way (which is your absolute right, I mean, it’s War Thunder we’re talking about, everything is pain and suffering in this game), remember that everybody’s waiting for something that would brighten their day (or at least, fill their prefered tech tree).

me looking back at half the updates over the last 2 years yeahhh less buggy if they get delayed, ignore the ones having multiple dev servers and it still being buggy

Wont ever be bug free. But maybe at least playable.

Which reminds me, I wonder if they’ll finish the Buc S2B this update

the small updates are usually less buggy too

Gaijin fixing/finishing something?

Pigs are more likely to fly and people would be willing to realize something isn’t C&P then that happening.

1 Like

I wonder if they’ll do an AsM overhaul to fix Komoran and Martel

Yeah, they are definetly needed. Ive recently got Martels unlocked, so planning a long bug report for them missing. Cant hurt at least.

But its also things like the RWR still doesnt work correctly (even shows roland 1s around AFs as “wr_threa”) and the blue parrot radar needs to be C&Ped over to the Buc S2

tmp

Imagine after all this waiting all we get is C&P vehicles and more bugs

3 Likes

Just to double check, do you run a custom language file? (e.g. changing tank names, custom kill messages, etc etc) stuff like that can happen if it’s not been updated properly

Nope

and bug report got passed

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/raeSRoTfSyEs

But not for Russia

fair enough, figured I’d ask just in case

Yeah, its a good shout