Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Sometimes I try to reason weird combination based on BR…but no. It just doesn’t fit.

In sim there is some control over, where I kinda pick Western bloc vs Eastern bloc, but there is still usually atleast one outlier.

Man I am dreading the day when Romanian Mig-21 LanceR is coming to the game, it better not be in the Russian tree

1 Like

Not yet Tim, back to drinking your tea. Hopefully in a few hours MiG-21-93 blog which has a decent lead.

probably will with the excuse: “Italy doesnt need it”

sure why not, Italy is currently the HQ of Top tier planes

if they add even more the reasons to grind the Italian Airtree will be more and more

It should go to Israel

I think its gunna be pretty good with the upgraded engine. Better than most people think it will be. Certainly will last longer in a WVR fight than the Tonrado F3 does

Yep, exactly this. Sea Harrier FRS51 from India as a premium. No issue. Its a worse version of the FA2.

But Mig-21… really? Soviet C&P

8 Likes

Also Tejas would make a neat premium/squadron. Or that other plane I forgot the name of, first jet made in Asia IIRC, would be neat too.

Kind of a shame Indias “additions” are effectively copy-pastes/Indianised versions so far.

1 Like

Tejas would be siiiiiick, makes more sense to add that and then C&P to thicken the Indian subtree.

Britain will be getting the SHarrier FA.2, and we can’t have Britain getting more than one high tier tech tree jet every at least three updates, after all.

If after the typhoon, gaijin sent the Indian gust and su-30 to the British department, I think this is a very interesting thing.

Might as well add Indian Rafales to that list. But just hope we can also get some stuff like the CF-18 at as well

It would be a very horrible thing. They add nothing to the British tech tree other than to turn it into a melting pot of everything it shouldn’t be. Britain has multiple Typhoons, and then after that the F-35B. Russian vehicles are not needed.

4 Likes

It’s not a good thing to add Tejas, after all, the thrust-to-weight ratio of this aircraft is really not worth looking at.

Funny man.

Not adding a unique and iconic aircraft…because the T/W ratio isn’t nice in your opinion.

Hmmm. I think I am going to disagree with this.

And on top of that, he advocates for the Su-30 in the British tree. He seems to just be a standard Russian main, from what I’ve seen.

EDIT: Turns out he’s a British main. He definitely fooled me.

5 Likes

I’m gonna be honest: even though I ain’t a huge Stat nerd. I would rather have the Tejas then the Russian C&P Stuff for the U.K.

And no I ain’t insulting you so don’t attack me okay.

3 Likes

The Tejas in my opinion should have been added instead of the ZA JAS39C, as it would fulfill essentially the same role and could be progressively updated with new tech as Gaijin seems to be doing with the Gripen.

1 Like