Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Because they cant handle it and its leathery jowls

I guess F-20 equivalent as a premium. We should be getting the Sea Harrier FA2 for our TT. Adding both to the TT would be stupid. Besides. If we can get Mig-21 for our TT. then Leopard, Pantsir, CF-18. F-111, etc for our TT as well

I think we will get a premium Fokker G.1 Hispano though.

Its gunna be intersting to see if they add only ground or a mix

I mean, at high top tier the show off pieces arent realy anything unique

Yeah. Although i find it very weird.
How are they going to implement BeNeLux to France (if its going to be a sub-TT)?
Since BeNeLux has so many unique vehicles in all aspects (and aspects to come; like drones, submarines and unmanned vehicles).
France is already pretty full at ground.

we’ll have to see, the BeNeLuxFr tree will be an interesting addition in all aspects

True, but France doesnt need it. They have plenty of unique stuff on their own that could still be added.

2 Likes

In my opinion, what kind of package vehicle is added to a series depends only on the strength of the package vehicle. Obviously, fa2 has no strength, and it will only be torture to open the line. If there is a better one, why don’t you insist that this plane is not from Britain? There are so many vehicles in the British technology tree, how often do you go to play? In the final analysis, you are still playing with a few powerful vehicles. Whether you admit it or not, in the eyes of rational people, the T90s is a good addition to the British technology tree.

Its a bit of a strange choice. I will admit. Would have made a good TT in its own right. Especially for France. But there are worse options for France I suppose.

(Gaijin doesnt seem to udnerstand that nations other than the US and USSR actually also built lots of things. I see waaaay too often people say things like “minor nations should get less becausse they built less”. Which is untrue. Im guessing they think france as holes)

3 Likes

tbh I dont care much about balance, I just think commonwealth vehicles are cool lol

so do i

not really, there’s other options less antagonistic than adding a T-90 and mig-21 to GB tree

FA2 is going to be awesome, so long as its not massively and stupidly over BRed. Best radar in the game, good overall performance though sub-sonic.

Im looking forward to playing it. Its long overdue.

I do all the time. There is about 5 or 6 aircraft that would be far better for our TT. especially as we have yet to get a decent CAS premium in a while. I actually think it should be a CAS aircraft. something like Saudi Tornado Gr1s.

I play a lot of different British aircraft. From the Javelin, Sea Vixen, Tornado, jaguar, Buc, harrier, etc… so I do actually play a lot of stuff

And yet it replaced even better options for our TT. Like a Leopard, or Challenger 1 Falcon. Both would have been exceptional MBTs for 10.3. The fact the T-90 was originally going to come at 10.7 kinda proves they werent looking. And ANYONE that has actually played the British TT, owuld much rather take bug fixes for the Challenger 1 and 2 rather than a T-90 bodge fix

This… I dont think CW is needed. But come on 56 nations in the CW, and they pick India?

Devblog?

3 Likes

Because its russian

every nation gets Russia as a sub-TT - this to show how “many” russian vehicles have been exported and how much other nations liked them.

But now - everyone choses NATO equipment because its far better.

1 Like

Yep… This is it and only this… If a TT is in a poor state. Add Soviet stuff. Its Gaijin 101.

1 Like

Although the fa2 has better engines and excellent avionics, its most fatal problem is that it is still a first-generation airframe. So he ends up being a simple missile carrier, which is interesting, but not suitable for opening lines.

I could understand if the additions where the tesco vickers value optimised series, but eh, it’s not even like the mig-21 and T-90 are anything really unique, they’d be better off in the USSR tech tree

2 Likes