Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

That would’ve been a much better solution, yes.

I do have a weakness for saffa content but stuff like the Cheetah, not a C&P Grippy.

I’m just talking about a powerful vehicle that can join the UK in the form of an Indian sub-line, and I actually prefer NATO equipment.

He probably just wants soviet meta stuff for our TT, as we all know, it will be overtuned

2 Likes

You might not think so if you know that Tejas has not been able to take off from an aircraft carrier with missle, of course, I understand your enthusiasm for native vehicles.

Yup, but since they don’t care about us and can leave us with gap like 9.7->10.3 for years (since our release almost, so what… 6+ years ? ) and then claim than “there is always things on work don’t worry” or “EvErYthIng Is pLAnNeD In AdVaNcE” i guess subTT is the easy way by copy pasta to do the job they don’t want to do.

1 Like

Just wait for them to not add anything into the gap.

Just remember, we got the Bosvark and the Skink at 5.3 nearly at the same time and still havent gotten anything for between 5.3 and 8.3 for the SPAA line

1 Like

FRBOAT
25b2fb8b52bdfdf310deca4d5388bc43

Almost same gap for AA there too.

Perhaps this update they gonna reduce some of the 0.3 GAP on Russian AA who know :p

1 Like

Tejas was so bad that even the Indian military refused to put the aircraft into service in the Indian Air Force on a large scale, only to be put into service on a smaller scale under pressure from the Ministry of Defense.

And now its a 9.7-11.0 gap now Unless I am misremembering stuff again lol. I’m still kinda shocked that its been like that for so long like that. Hopefully it will be filled out right?

Don’t worry, everything is planned in advance, things are on the work, it take time to make models and vehicles.

And it’s 9.7->11.3 afaik now even.

It’s funny how they go the easy way by reducing the BR of the Roland, it’s more easy to do that than working on it, like removing the stupid 35 degree max of elevation that is a bug since the release of the vehicle, and it’s perhaps even harder to give it it’s own Tracking radar, a French tracking radar, than Germany and USA use, but not us in WT somehow…

no blog yet?

Gap filled with german leos xD

In a hour or two perhaps.

No God Please No GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

2 Likes

We both know thats qhats gonna happen lol

Not if BeNeLux is only for air in the TT.

Sooner or later benelux gonna be added like the grippen in uk for ground. Its easy c&p gajin not gonna miss that opportunity be ready for the next few patches being mainly german stuff for france. Just like UK is constantly getting indian stuff now

So that would make it… the 4th nation to have Leopards if that were the case. Unless there some secret ones hiding about in other tech-trees lol.

Where is the battleship Strasbourg at the end of the year of modernization…
He received Radar and other improvements there.
As in the photo

5 Likes