Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Honestly we need better map rotation for air and naval. Don’t have a whole lot of experience with naval but I know with air I only see around 5 maps all day when I know there is at least double that available.

I was doing a load of 8.7 ish the other day in a squad and we got the same map about 5 or 6 times in a row. Im fairly certain there is no map rotation for air. I know its far less important than it is for ground or naval. but it is still nice to have some variety

1 Like

I just wish they would make air EC a mode maybe do it like how naval used to do it where the maps were on rotation and it was only available for the weekend, that way ARB doesnt die. Also the last time Air EC was a thing was I think 4 maybe 5 years ago now back when I was still only at 5.7 for the british air tree and our best fighter was the Hunter F6

funny enough me and a friend for ground got Fulda, Ardennes and then Sanai in that exact order 4 times in a row yesterday

Yeah, an RB EC gamemode is LONG overdue. It was needed ever since we got strike aircraft that just couldnt do their jobs anymore. Like the buc or Jaguar. But with ARH coming as well… its needed even more.

Weekend only could work, but it is a tad annoying, and I dont think needed. Air has a lot more players

When my Dunkerque Dies Death Sticker - Dies Death Emoji Stickers

13 Likes

same place our warspite is never to be seen apparently lol

Yoooo, try this on me

How come no one is talking about the Sea Harrier FA.2 (my beloved)

Scroll up / look at previous parts

Sure hope we get a unique devblog today.
I dont want C&P premiums as a devblog waste.

HMS Queen Mary or Soviet Mig-21 for the British TT as a premium. Take your pick :D

(though i actually think it could be the split BR dev post sooner rather than later as they said that would come before the update)

1 Like

True.
And i think BeNeLux will be teaser material.

welp ive been awake since 1am time to go lay down and hope when i get up there is a dev blog

1 Like

Yep, will be likely Hungary

1 Like

With unique vehicles i hope.

we have reached the Time frame where a Blog could come any minute

1 Like

May have a few. Kinda hoping (and slightly fearing) that it will include the Belgium Scimitar (the fear is that the UK wouldnt get it at the same time)

What do you think, will the Mig 21 BISON be a premium with pre sale or will it be added to the British tech tree as normal?

I think premium tbh