Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Doesnt India use the 21-93?

We are all hoping it NEVER comes to the British TT

1 Like

Only Indian vehicles we should get are those Britain exported to them like the Jaguar. T-90 was a horrific mistake. If they repeat it with a mig21. They might as well just delete the TT

2 Likes

if they HAVE to add commonwealth tanks and planes why the fuck did they pick a nation that doesnt have a modern tank outside of a semi modernised centurion and a nation that predominantly uses eastern tanks

1 Like

It’s buffing our tree using soviet stuff. That’s it. It’s stupid. But I hope this means we can basically get any random CW vehicle we want

hopefully lol if we are gtting this forced on us we should at least get something we want

Yep, though I just hope anyone who buys this mig 21 will get fox 2’ed. Not my fault I VID a mig21 and it was a friendly

Why is it a problem though?

1 Like

Because instead of getting an ACTUAL British aircraft we are getting another soviet aircraft. I’m fed up of native stuff being replaced by south African stuff in our ground tree. But at least they are actually our sub TT.

Out of all the CW nations they picked. they picked the worse possible one. The mig21 does not belong on our TT. It never has and never will.

It’s hard enough VIDing F4s, etc in SB, now I’ll have to worry that the mig21 that is always hostile, might not be

2 Likes

Just keep your inner peace and look forward to the future. The nato equipment is right around the corner. UK will be the home of 2 eurocanards!

1 Like

Providing we don’t end up in the situation where Germany and Italy get Typhoon and the UK gets Su-30

na we will get one but I can some how see our version being delayed

1 Like

I agree it feels off. My beloved BeNeLux coming as a subtree for France also feels off but for both the additions I am happy they are coming.

I’m personally kinda letting go of the meaning of the flag on each tree. After all, matchmaker throws it all together anyways in the weirdest combinations.

6d4624cd4c213a98c20a4d3a1d34bef37a6fa51b
Waiting

11 Likes

my last match was, France Britain and Russia vs China America Germany and Japan so yeah

1 Like

I dont mind getting some CW stuff… But India… really? A nation that hates us and may leave the CW?

We already have South Africa as a sub-TT. and plenty of additions from there if actually needed. Now they are adding Russia as a sub-TT essentially. If they’ve got to give us more than Britian and South Africa. Then at least give us Canada or Australia or New Zealand

1 Like

Watch as its a new naval map

Now that sounds perfect. We need some new naval maps.

2 Likes

true I can only play on the same 4 maps for 4.3 for so long before I lose my mind

Yep. Also hoping we at long last get another EC map. Really annoys me that they dont just make an EC map and then chop it into 1-3 pieces for ARB. Instead we may once in a blue moon get a dedicated EC map for air sim