Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Spoiler

giphy (3)

Time to unleash the democracy

6 Likes

Whoa … dunno what’s going on here …
just randomly came here to post this :
that ZA-35 is a badass wheelie uncommon gem in Brits TT

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/Gw74WyTJ_5w

anyways…

1 Like

So it would just be like the M109 from Kings of Battle then.
US, Germany, Britain, (China got a different one in the form of the PLZ-83 but its close enough.), Italy, and Israel.
In terms of F-18, nations that would/could get it are:
USA (duh), Germany (apparently they’ve ordered some to replace the Tornadoes), Britain (Canadian CF-18), Japan (they can get the F-2), Italy?? (Spain used the F-18 but thats a HUGE stretch), (Couldnt find anything on France), Sweden (Finnish F-18), (Couldnt find much for Israel), (And I left out Russia and China for obvious reasons).

There are the different F-18 variants however, so some may arrive later than others.
(Example, the Canadian F-18 was the CF-18A and CF-18B specifically, meanwhile Finnish variants are the F-18C and F-18D)

1 Like

ok, it seems lots of things happened when I’m away.
But it’s little hard for me to catch up, what happened, I can only know it’s something about Gszabi, discord and leaks.
Can anyone give me a summary?

Maybe I miss some too. Thought it was

ChatGPT being used for moderation (/s)

F-18 Hopium

F-2 maybe this update?

Typhoon Equivalents maybe this update or next

1 Like

these are daily routines, I usually go through these quickly.

1 Like

F-18A would be comparable to stuff we have already in game so its possible but it will come this year i think atleast

Yeah. I genuinely Think F-18C September. and nothing really stopping them adding both the A and C variants in 1 shot

Or maybe A September C in December

some one took leaks from a discord leak server despite there being rules and them saying its not allowed please dont do it. they did it anyway and now that discord is closed to the public

2 Likes

Even if the CF-18 doesnt get added hopefully it does, I at least want to see the liveries for it, they’re genuinely great looking skins.

1 Like

I can totally see typhoon equivalents coming this update and the EFT being delayed till the first update of next year, my evidence? the fact we got the Tornado Gr1 over a year after the F14A and only got the Tornado F3 when the Mig29SMT, F16C were already in the game and Germany got the Mig29G

1 Like

does anybody have the last (accurate) leak list on hand?

It’s becoming too sentient and aware

Spoiler

the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie

(This was just the first image to pop up that I liked, so its why I chose it, I dont mean anything)

2 Likes

so I assume that, if I want see some gszabi talking about leaks, I need to go to the discord.
but it won’t be so easy to get in, right?

1 Like

pretty much or you can ask them or if they post them on reddit or somewhere

1 Like

They usually get posted on reddit pretty quick so maybe

so, will it be ok for someone repost what they posted on reddit? I don’t use reddit.

Give the F-4E some more camos in game

4 Likes

Best bet is to put in suggestions:

Or find skins on

https://live.warthunder.com/feed/camouflages/?q=%23F4E

Is AESA effected by multipathing? Those sensors can get such a high resolution it seems like it shouldn’t to me