Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

One of the best flight performances at top tier??? All F-16s are better, so are the F-15s, the Gripens, the Flankers (although not by that much it seems) and the Mirage 2000s and the 4000. The only thing the MiG-29G has a superior flight model to is the SMT, for obvious reasons

Cough Cough Skyflash

I dont think it will ever get its Monopulse seeker tbh

1 Like

Still a better airframe than Phantom ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Yes, the world’s most powerful AMRAAM

I might need ASRAAM with Jaguar GR.3A, BAE Hawk 100 late and Sea Harrier FA.2 (late production) in the future before Tornado GR.4, Tornado F3 AOP & FSP and Eurofighter Typhoon DA.2

Currently Tornado F3 basic from great britain tech tree lack IR AAM AIM-9M sidewinder ?

I’m not sure after Tornado F3 would be Tornado F3 AOP or FSP

The Phantom atleast has a excuse for being a boat

1 Like

They received Aim-9M when they deployed to operation Granby (desert storm) in 1991. Although they did have some issues with the modified Aim-9 rails on the F3. They kept breaking the 9Ms.

I’m guessing we’ll get the F3 AOP with aim120Bs or FSP with Aim120C5s and instead of ASRAAM we’ll get Aim-9M.

9Ms on the 11.3 F3 could just boost it to 11.7, and without other buffs. Like AMRAAM. It would suffer.

Dechirped Aim-9Ls though could be good for them

Dechirped Aim-9L ? What’s it ?

Britain modified their launch rails which gave them double the lock range.

https://old-forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/555284-british-weapon-system-discussion-from-1945-present-sources-photos-performance-etc/&do=findComment&comment=9601946

what, how

(I can’t view that link btw)

Try now

wait wait wait wait wait

so you’re telling me Raytheon added a Chirping system to the Missile itself that Halves the lock range?

why on earth would you do that

OK I see

But I don’t worry Tornado F3 basic increase to 11.7 BR max (Air RB) if gajin add AIM-9M for second major update or third major update

I just need Tornado F3 AOP with AIM-9Li sidewinder & AIM-120B AMRAAM after Tornado F3 but before Tornado F3 FSP with AIM-9Li & ASRAAM and AIM-120C-5

Americans are dumb 🤣

They needed the extra help to confirm a lock

1 Like

US planes lacked in cockpit designator, and they followed a policy of certain shots, so ther chirp was made that notified the lock was aquiered, and due to it working on closer ranges it resaulted in mor steady locks.

1 Like

So no naval event?

Did they already gave up on the formula?

did you read the cm post they did? they are doing a ground event now probly because of D-day so probly some tank from there maybe. or not but after the next ground event that we are getting rn then we will be getting a naval event

They said so?
Bummer :(

kuva
here

1 Like

Hey look on the bright side of it. At least it ain’t getting canned, so naval stuff events are still a thing just not this up-coming one though.