Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

So… Let’s guess what’s outside of that leaked list~~~ It looks like there’s still some that’s not included

1 Like

So how about the Churchill AVRE?

Is it the Churchill III-based one or the Churchill IV one?

It can’t be the Churchill VII one as that is post-war. (Assuming it is the D-day event)

Gripen C for Sweden, gets ARHs while A doesn’t.

I can already see gszabi being mad seeing this

3 Likes

It’s pretty long, the range is probably long too (flawless logic)

pl12

2 Likes

i think it is the D-Day one

Why?

Things happened a few hours ago regarding this

Indeed, I guess that’s basically the case

And which one is the D-day one? III or IV? For all I know both variants could have taken part in D-day.

What does that have to do with speculating which Churchill AVRE variant we are getting?

idk.

Question is, what comes first? The major update or D-Day event? 🤔

Would an event vehicle show up on leak list? For all we know it could just be part of the update itself.

I think personally it would be the major update and then the D-Day event afterwards though unless they are adding a lot more stuff for the update so maybe the D-Day event first and then the Update later or hell maybe right around the same time cause they have done that before with some event & Battle Passes.

I mean back when the soon to be update Alpha Strike was coming, we had the Swedish King Tiger that was on the leak list and didn’t appear in the game until later as a Battle Pass, so I wouldn’t be surprised that a event vehicle is on a leak list. Though then again it always a subject of change so It could happen or not

2 Likes

Oh right! So there is precedent for it.

I guess we’ll just have to see how much of the leak list comes true.

One thing to note is that they don’t normally give vehicles for D-day, so that would have to be a new thing. No vehicle in 2023 or 2022.

Unless the AVRE is the reward for the coming ground event? It might be so.

1 Like

On J-20 weapons bay it’s PL-15 ?

wasnt last year the tog II ?

EDIT; nevermind that was birthday

Oh yes, that’s right. I was thinking of another one. Thanks!

Most likely yeah, since most of time they been doing giveaway of Sorta? Event vehicles to celebrate Victory day, compare to the D-Day which was mostly Decals & Decorations the majority of the time so this might be the first time that D-Day gets a vehicle rather then just simple old Decals & Decorations.

Well the only info we have at the moment is that it is a ground vehicle so it could be the AVRE or it may not. Though I think it will be the AVRE.