Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Oops :P

What do you propose the shared flag look like? Or how would you name it?

Idk maybe put all of the flags in a ring

are you telling me Gaijin doesn’t pick and choose what accepted historical report they implement and on which they sit for eternity?

Due to how Gaijin has stated that Sweden is a “Nordic tree” but Sweden will always be the face. Oh, Italy being a “minor axis” one as well can count.

Well, it isn’t a hard conformation is it a soft one. That there needs to be a “Face” nation for TTs.

2 Likes

i mean, i never said benelux wouldnt have been possible, but gajin taking this decision shows their standpoint. I think we gonna see more sub nations so to say added to current nations

Fair enough, especially when I look at certain UK missile reports sitting in a pile collecting dusts.

3 Likes

that thread still makes me angry

Well this thread is going to be locked for a bit…

4 Likes

Most likely.

Finally

So bout that f4f ice…

gib.

Flying brick :DDDD

Seriously though, how do we balance this. It can’t be too low BR because of it’s FOX-3s, and if it’s too high then it will be pasted by Gripen etc.

give it aim9l and put it at 11.7

weeks of no dovbleg takes a toll on people

1 Like

They are going to balance it like everything else is balanced in war thunder. Player stats

I guess HuAF JAS39 Gripen C & F-16A Block 20 MLU (ROCAF) could get AIM-120C-5 but JAS39 Gripen A & Gripen C basic armed Rb99 (same level as AIM-120B)

It might be RVV-AE (export model of the R-77) for J-11A MLU, Su-30MKK, Su-30MK2 and Su-35

In the future I’m looking forward another unique chinese Multirole fighter aircraft with active radar homing BVRAAM PL-12 & SD-10

Hold it in boys!
ErVeqVnVkAIPjzd

1 Like