Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Regarding the T-80UE-1, I’d strongly advise you to read back on this:

Another example would be the M1 (KVT) and M1A1 HC “Click-Bait”.

8 Likes

Imo it’s just perspective. Target drone might be actually far from ICE at the moment of launch which makes it easier for IRIS-T seeker to follow at the high angles. That’s why it looks like the missile’s fired off boresight.

Leave me be, i have my hopes😂
Besides that your mesage can be interpreted differently. Like it doesnt have an equivalent (wont get one) or doesnt have an equivalent (will get one)

oh gawd im going insane with these arguments

yes IRIS-T has Lock after launch capabilities, on the Typhoon which has a HMD

if it doesn’t have an HMD there is no way for the Phantom to be able to know that there is a plane behind it, or if the Missile seeker locked what its supposed to lock

fireing a missile like that one where you don’t know what it locked is incredibly dangerous especially when there’s another plane flying next to you so there has to some way that this phantom told this missile to lock onto this target at it’s position in space

They came soon after after another, but not right after each other in a patch

Will, just like Germany.

2 Likes

Belgium is not real

Ah goddamnit, russia realy didnt need it but whatever.

Guess we could still anticipate an 11.3 premium for sweden as well in that case

Watch BeNeLux not coming this patch. xD

3 Likes

Hi there you

No blog i sleep.

So this means the datamined VT4 has many chances at being Premium?

M1 (KVT) = Ztz 96 (P)
M1A1 “Click-Bait” = VT4

yeah sure

I mean it’s literally a hot drone against cold water surface. If all it would give perfect contrast for the seeker. Do you really think it would lock on something else than the drone?

Also idk why are you trying to push that if not HMD they would have no idea what’s locked logic.

Like bruh, since when IR missiles are a thing? There are testing procedures.

they strike again

3 Likes

They better the F not, they’ve yet to add a lot more chinese stuff to their higher tiers to make the VT 4 seem like an addition that isn’t just lazily put into the tree for the sake of a high tier premium ( looking at israel as well, they could’ve expanded the tree a lot before adding a premium top tier but here we are).

Well, for modern era, France build everything alone, if not in joint project, but don’t use vehicle from other countries at all… It could really be among the less C&P nations, but i fear the BeNeLux gonna broke that…

Could be done with French vehicle for France. Same for UK i guess.

2 Likes

Aaaaaa nice!

Now I only have to wait for it to be released.
And for it to be for sale in December.
And hope I have gathered enough GJCs via Marketplace by then xD

And then, I will finally be able to grind China!

Actually, ideally, I should gather enough GJC with the next event vehicle(s) for the Summer Sale, so I can also get Ztz 96 (P), so that it’s a 4-vehicle lineup (including backups) / 2 vehicle lineup (once backups run out), since the 96 can do more than fine enough as a backup for top tier as well.

I guess I already have a project, then! I just need to gather 35 GJC by the Summer Sale, and another 35 GJC by the Winter Sale (VT4 won’t be for sale on the anniversary one).

I just hope I can actually sell the next event vehicles for 35 GJC, unlike this last SPG thing that barely sold for 14 GJC lmao

sad woke up to like 15 discord pings not a single one was a dev blog

We feeling blog today or nah?