Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Is it wierd that I used to hate the f18 but after seeing there’s a possibility that it might have 12 aim 9x I kinda am in love.

How is everyone’s morning?

Yeah 2 of mine where flagged

1 Like

Hi there boo

1 Like

With how each time they sound like it’s not for close i would say it’s perhaps not even for this week

which is bad tbh because at the rate we are going dev blogs might not start till the 31st

we have to get the blog or a post today for the tank event also most likely updates dev blogs gonna start this week

1 Like

I hope so its June next Saturday should hopefully get teaser 2nd week of June or 3rd week, then dev sever then release a week or two after that!

tbf we have been saying this for the last 2 weeks lol

I have been grinding for the VT-4 for like a week and a half, I will be malding severely if we get a premium one

It’ll come my waffle brother.

2 Likes

if dev blogs start this Friday the teaser will be the first week, theres normally 1 week of blogs before the teaser drops, unless it was the mirage teaser that came out really early

with any luck they start today

na I kinda doubt it, like @EmEmiEm said we most likely will get the tank event blog

So we can all go to sleep today.

gszabi99 says tomorrow.

5 Likes

At least the premium one will be 11.3, where the platform belongs.

The VT-4A1 is such a shitty platform at 11.7. It’s only there because of the APS.

Source ?

we shall see better than nothing TBH

The spreadsheet as ever. Linked.

God, his source is god

for the dev blogs?