Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I didn’t say it isn’t coming I said it’s unlikely

quoting Edge cases doesn’t change that it’s unlikely

doesn’t matter if it allows or not if HMD was never integrated or planned with it in the 1st place

then how did it do toff bore shot in the video?

Is there any new leaked content?

ICE got no cockpit changes whatsoever and that applies to pilot helmets aswell

It’s not really an edge case when it happened quite recently.

Russia top tier ground is one of their biggest money makers, which is quite clear by all the high rank premiums they receive. They are a business, they will always follow the money.

besides the Community manager’s update post nothing

What do you think the next version will have?

high angle missile seeker

Magic 2 in game for example:

could’ve been done manually without radar slaving just aswell

ok now how does the pilot tell the missile that it’s target is behind it?

I mean the standard mig 29s come without r 73 as well it doesnt matter what it gets, its all in the hand of gajin and balancing

this is the video in question btw

Behind it?

Datalink most likely.

Ah ok yeah fair. Yeah thats me hoping gajin is not blowing russias asses. Best counter argument is a6e tram and f4s where gsjin already did it for the US as well

As I said high angle seeker head

2 Likes

ICE didn’t have datalink so no

and I’m hoping this hand includes an HMD

however this argument was somehow started because I was looking at the suggestion for the F4F-ICE to see if any HMD was mentioned and I said it wasn’t and the only way we could be sure is to see if the Fire control computer can even do that

at no point did I say it has one

Iris t can find the target itsel loal lock on after launch, maybe its that they just shoot behind and thr iris t found the target

Maybe it tells the missile, it’s over there somewhere, turn around and look for it. Is that what’s happening here then?