Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

They could but i doubt it, the fact that they added 5 ground premiums last patch makes ot pretty obvious in my opinion they wanna finish the bunch

1 Like

I am new? Hmm ok.

I hate mig21s after the lazur m, i dont wanna envision it in an arh enviroment. That being said might be useable since it actualy gets bvr missles

1 Like

you haven’t yet told me that there wont be a blog when I say it’s possible

huh?

can’t remember the glory days of 21MF vs F4E?

Yet seeing as the UE-1 is already on the list they already seem to be going for premiums for the same nations.

Just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean we can ignore that the UE-1 is still a 50/50 between tech tree or premium.

1 Like

Didnt play during that time. Most of my lazur m experience was 11.0 vs 12.0 mig 29s and f16s

I mean, maybe. Still doubt the UE 1 is a premium. Nothing pointed towards ot besides the assumptipn of some players

ok now imagine you keep that airframe and add Yak 141 Radar, HMD (I think) and MiG-29SMT weapons

that’s the 21-93

you were playing with a 30 year Technology disadvantage on the Lazur

Yet all you have to counter it is also assumptions. Or even worse, “trust me bro” arguments.

1 Like

Do i? Its a fact gajin is giving every new nation a new rank 7 premium, like they did with air in the rank 8 introduction.

The fact they released 5 ground premiums alone last patch and 2 before that, makes it a fair assumption that they will release the last 3 this patch

it just came to my mind that we shouldn’t rule a Tech tree 21-93 out

I can see gajin not even giving it R73 lol

This was specifically about the UE-1. All you have given as a counterargument is “trust me bro they wouldn’t give a nation 2 top tier premiums in such a short timespan”.

if it doesn’t get R-73 and/or R-27 then it’s not a MiG-21-93

I think it’s possible but we’ll have to wait for the blog

new fire computer = the one that can use amraam

simple as

I too find it unlikely

they usually finish the current round of new prems first

But man still no Belgium leak :((

1 Like

yes but do we know if this Computer also allows for HMD?

HMD capable Fire control systems should’ve been available in the mid 90s

This isn’t the first time a nation received 2 back to back top tier premiums though.

1 Like