Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

My german heart will see rheinmetall as a core component of germany industry cant change that xD

Image result for good morning vietnam gif

2 Likes

so anywaya I’m expecting a blog within the next 4h, are you?

D day or major update?

@Smin1080p how are you doing?
Exited for upcoming update?

D-Day

I can already smell the Dev blogs on the forum Landing grounds

1 Like

Do you know how funny it will be if its a rank 1 Japanese or Italian coastal vessel. xD

Although they need it - it still would be funny. xD

inb4 it’s the French coastal tech tree preorder

I don’t think until Thursday or Friday.

I mean, we already know its coming

I like that it’s always a new Guy telling me no blog today

almost as if the others quickly notice that my Devblog hope is Unbreakable

Can we get a dev blog or anything else today?

2 Likes

My rule of thumb is one 70-75 Euro premium per patch. Willing to make an exception if BeNeLux comes.
I’m guessing the NF-5A and MiG-21-93 are coming with perhaps some low level Dutch premiums. So getting 2 high end packs should give me enough GE to buy a sweet as low tier prop premium (Fokker G1 pls snail).
If they add a 9000-ish GE CV9035NL premium then I’m screwed. Might consider not getting the MiG and go full premium stroopwafel this patch.

2 Likes

If both the 9035 and NF-5 end up premium I will also go broke

1 Like

We are getting at the very least 3 high premium vehicles. China, france and germany still are getting their rank 7 ground premiums this patch

1 Like

Oh yeah… sad, that means the only vehicles they will be getting are premium.

Meanwhile getting FOX-3 on already existing platforms, thus not getting anything new (same for Japan).

Except that we only have indication of 1 likely top tier premium so far, the 2A4M. Maybe 2 with the chance for the UE-1 as a premium for russia.

They could still easily wait with China and France. Unless you have hard proof.

Yeah the goal is never to buy them all, but to buy 1 high end jet for that Gucci feeling. Would only buy ground if it’s Dutch because nationalism.
MiG-21-93 with ARH’s would be hard to refuse and the Dutch NF-5A would be impossible to refuse.

The ICE has HMD?

Sad Russian T-80UE-1 noice^^

1 Like