Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Yep, which is why they flag it because it help them to cope with their emotions.

I mean we already seen one guy had a fit over the F-5 and the Netherlands.

Which didn’t make sense as it wasn’t just the Dutch it’s the whole region.
But they are solely attacking the Dutch because it’s an easier target.

As they want to see the Netherlands a part of Germany but yet at the same time they declare Argentina is there sub.

1 Like

Oii we germans are in peace with germanifying france. We are happily reaching our hands to switzerland because of that

2 Likes

I forgot about the Swiss too xD

I wasn’t gonna tell em yet

I’ve really got no problem with adding good tanks to the French and British trees >_>

never once did I hear an Actual swiss person complain

Well that ain’t a good way to cope with it. Its still happening, no matter how hard they try to not think about it.

One: Well that man can whine about it. Its too-late to change Gaijin’s mind about it.

Two: It make it sounds like he is a national hard-liner But that just my opinion

And Three: What? That doesn’t make any sense at all Argentina being a “Sub-Tech tree”? Excuse me? which If I remember correctly, Smin did say Argentina is just put in Germany until they are either part of a Latin American Tech-tree or as a Independent tech-tree. Also Germany doesn’t even need a sub-tree at all. Well technically they do if you count East-Germany’s stuff as a sub which I ain’t.

2 Likes

if we count the GDR as a Sub tree can we then also finally get all their ground stuff?

if they dedicate a Major to that It has to be called Arisen from Ruins

I mean it’s the fact German mains mock us Brits who just want consistency by having Western Commonwealth things.

We only as for Canada and Australia that it.

While German mains claim Most Leo users, Netherlands, Swiss, Poland.

And try to claim Finland & Hungary should of been in Germany as well.

1 Like

I did hear a rare one complaining for the silliest reason

surprising

I mean if we do that then people are gonna whine about the C&P Stuff again. So there’s no winning I guess.

Ayy Pretty cool name in my opinion.

To be fair, we stopped mocking UK and are mostly mocking canada now.

And i mean hungary yeah maybe, but finland nah that ones to farfetched

1 Like

Go to sleep again.

Shhh

I need to tie my flag complaining into something that is on topic to make it on topic

/j

only Wehraboos are claiming Axis Sattelite states

Careful you may get flagged for inappropriate :P

yea no I stand by that even if it gets removed

1 Like

I mean not even realy because of axis states. But because of close modern development relationships witz rheinmetal kf41. Kf51 evo etc

I asked for India cause Australia effectively has nothing, and Canada’s in a similar situation but it has more copy-paste.
South Africa was a pleasant surprise, and I’m content with India and South Africa.

Rheinmetall is a company that will sell and develop their products for anyone willing enough

I would not Link that to Germany in a warthunder sense, irl I believe this is because the Bundeswehr was starving these companies

1 Like