Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

The helmet looks oddly similar to an HMD but i’m not sure

Sls is the short range version sausage xD

1 Like

Wasnt it MID range? Gawd damn this names

1 Like

Mid was SLM, large was SLX if i am right

You are correct

Germany already has the Mig-29 9.12 for 12.0, and Mig-29G for 12.7, and they get an F-4F ICE for their Mig-29SMT equivalent aircraft in the fighter roles.

In the ground attack role there is Tornado IDS, which many have strong opinions against.
Tornado IDS is the exclusive jet I died to a Pantsir in unintentionally due to my incorrect maneuver after spawning on Abandoned Factory and I effectively went straight into their missile like a drone. Granted, I’ve killed over 20 ground vehicles in the Tornado IDS so it was well deserved I’d die at least once due to user error.

So I like it, others don’t.

1 Like

Doesnt work, you can filter the searchbar by person

Well I get ones that were like the 8th so someone defo bookmarking them.

and yea this comment got flagged.

"Can’t wait for devblog with Dutch Premium 2a4 for France

Need to trigger you"

Reminder that an IRIS-T can be fired from any aircraft with AiM-9L/M launchrails

time to look at the Suggestion for it to see if that guy found something about an HMD

Should’ve gotten flagged for not mentioning GE CV9035NL and pre order NF-5A. I’m going broke this update and sheer blind nationalism is to blame.

2 Likes

so about HMD on the F4F-ICE

According to the Passed Forum suggestion

it got a new Fire control computer, the suggestion itself didn’t mention an HMD implementation but keep in mind that this suggestion is from before HMD was introduced into Warthunder so it could just be that OP didn’t mention it

if we want to dive further down into that topic I suggest someone take a closer look at that new Fire control system

Okay? Not to be rude to you my guy but. You didn’t needed to go out of your way to tell me this but thanks anyways?

I was just repeating what UnHolySausage was saying about how they can just add the Argentinian F-16 instead of the Polish F-16D for Germany.

1 Like

Same so many good stuff I want to buy this update but could only afford 1 thing

1 Like

The truth hurts xD

1 Like

Can, but the aircraft that did are limited

yes I know that few actually bought them, the video shows them being launched from what I’d identify as some F-16 for testing

I would make a joke but I know Its gonna get deleted since its a jab towards people who do these mass flagging’s.

Some people can’t handle the truth apparently. :P

1 Like

Props some French purist and German mains getting upset over the fact they may get a Leo for France.

Even so they need to understand it’s part of the leak never mind how emotional they are, it’s still on topic.

1 Like

Facts right there.