Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

First you want 1 F-16 now you want 9 of them :P

3 Likes

argentinian F16 seems pretty good option

2 Likes

Being able to launch an AGM from 20km+ away, entirely out of SAM range, while low-medium altitude and subsonic is pretty freaking important. Try that with any other AGM in the game and let me know how that works out.

I said, it’s basically same seeker as AGM-65D/G, which only lock at about 12km. It’s different part is just it’s faster and have more charge

and the IOG, which I dont think should be under-rated

1 Like

yes, I often forget this, it usually won’t help but can give you surprise sometimes.

what version does Argentina use?

Nein.

If nothing else, I think it allows you to fire at a point at greater than 12km ranges, (like PGMs can) So if you can see a stationary SPAA, you can in theory hit them.

its not the same seeker, at the very least the KH38 can fire at 15KM+ range

you would think every time I have tried the PGMs recently you cant even lock the ground till you are with in 12km (and its on a tornado and you mostly fight russia so they seem pretty useless now days)

Oh yeah, but once in a blue moon, when mecuary is in retro-grade and you’ve sacrificed the blood of a small child to the great snail god…

you can get them to fire out further than 12kms

truly as gaijin intended

I haven’t tried this, not sure how far it can track on ground, the data is 20km too, same as vehicles, but surly longer than vehicle target in gameplay, I guess 15km. meanwhile, agm-65d/g is 24km, gbu-15v2 has 40km.

it can’t reach that far, in this distance, it can only lock on ground, a fixed location.
in extremely good weather, and large target like Roland truck, it may reach 13km lock sometimes.

Im not sure AGM-65s actually let you fire at a fixed point.

PGMs should be 50kms according to stat cards

I would love to know how a Su25SM3 killed me with a Kh38MT from past 12km considering he never entered radar range (I tried to lock him with the ADATS and its max range is 12km) and I was moving so it didnt hit a fixed place on the floor

its the denmark F16

Just tested AGM-65s. locking onto the ground owuld let me fire at 20km, but it exploded instantly. When locking onto a ground target, it didnt let me fire until sub 10km

this is like a self destruct range, it has 12km vehicle lock range, 25km ground lock, and it’s TV seeker, usually gets more discount. for vehicle, it usually needs 6km to lock.

that’s why I agree ADATS is out dated and need something new like SL-AMRAAM. it’s just little better than 2S9 against aircrafts

so max range is about 20km for 24km in data, you can lock, but not firmly