Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I’m not sure it would be a higher BR, I think the desert warrior will be around 10.0 while I assume the namer will be 10.7 ish I assume.

yeah its got 2 tows and can use TOW2Bs and should be fully stabilised

I thought the Namar only had the 30mm?

Brazilian AMX pre-order or a boat

ABN in Australia means Australian business number, so I was very confused for a second.

think it has spikes too
pQ7nuwz

1 Like

oh

its that version I thought it was the manned turret one with an APS

1 Like

Not that dev server.

imagine all this waiting and its for the J-11A(another SU variant) XD

Do you work a night shift or something?

lol i know right

Didn’t you know? Australian bureaucracy is the founding component of West Germanic languages… duh

no, jk

“Algemeen Beschaaf Nederlands”. The common reference for Dutch as it’s mainly spoken. So not all the dialects. Small country but going sometimes as little as 50 km in a certain direction will have people speaking what is almost beyond a dialect difference and a full on other language. Schools enforce ABN though but beyond that it’s different per region. Next to ABN there is atleast 1 official language, and 3 that should be official.

1 Like

Ach so.

1 Like

Wha ?

1 Like

I know Flemish itself has a tonne of colloquial differences based on location, sometimes even having multiple within a small town, so I can imagine that there are tonnes of dialects in the Netherlands.

1 Like

I see in German.

Will be interesting to see how it compares to M3A3 Bradley, considering the Desert Warrior has similar features like 25mm Bushmaster & 2x TOW but without some of the cons like high profile & wait time for TOW launcher extension.

Ah ok lol.

I mean I do volunteer at a few places so not totally lazing back. But because it’s half term and I’m having stomach cramps. I’m taking it easy this week.

probably play like a hybrid bradley/dardo mix

I almost forgot youre in a different timezone then me I was gonna say “A teaser on a wednesday??”