Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

J-8F never had PL-12’s on a dev

J-8B has aspide’s not PL-11’s

NF-5A will be. Hoping for a Dutch GE ground high tier premium but realistically I’d expect a Belgian one more since the Dutch already get high tier premium stuff.

So psyched btw, teaser tomorrow! Usually drops around 18:00 UTC right?

edit:
Passed few times for teaser drop UTC:
19:05
17:30
17:00
19:00
19:46
21:41
17:22

1 Like

Ran out of likes but yes we gonna see a teaser this week as Gszabi teased so most likely tomorrow

3 Likes

The j8f was the test plane on the dev server for pl12’s and pl11’s are modified aspides, but knowing gaijin they’d make them identical.
IMG_2486

Teasers getting teased. We really are a bunch, aren’t we.

1 Like

pretty sure that was on the live server as a test not the dev server(i could be wrong tho since i was away when it happened)

Well there fault for having servers for everything : P

If the one they use get’s updated then it’s a guarantee teaser - dev stream and server for this week lol

2 Likes

Possibly, the AIM-9B and R-3S are quite different though. I suppose maybe the Aspides were license built and thus more similar in Gaijins eyes?

they are identical iirc but the PL-11 does have a different model

The gripen has aim9Li’s and they’re just copy paste aim9m’s so ya never know.

1 Like

Let me do the vote again. What do you think will be the dev blog today?

• A boat
  • Another pre-order
  • A map
  • None of these
  • Attack the D point
0 voters

they are L/i-1’s since they are smokeless but they basically function the same anyway so Copy-paste it is

Where’s the f15 option

1 Like

“None of these”

F-15C blog, since the we got the SM yesterday

what? there is the Desert Warrior that isnt Copy paste and wont be a premium, and it would be a higher BR then the Namar

Hopium for a Dutch map (also in EC) but would come after the teaser.
The 128x128km format would allow Rotterdam, Eindhoven, de Schelde, Antwerpen, Ghent in one place.
Some of these were interesting location at the start of WW2, some at the end, some both! Also Rotterdam and Antwerpen would be high value Cold War targets. I’d say it would make for a great EC map. Zeeland province would also provide interesting geography with all the water intersecting the land.

But for the love of cheese, Gaijin, no hills like in the North Holland map. North Holland’s definition of a hill is literally a meter or two high. Enough terrain variation there with dikes. There was no need for imagining a geography type opposite of the iconic flats.

2 Likes

yeah no the guy for some reason think the T-90S is more unique in the british tree then a 2A4M would have been

1 Like

Doesn’t that have a pesky 25mm canon and TOWs?