Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

There’s some nifty Jordanian challenger mods that would work better than the T-90, while still having similar characteristics. Guess people are getting miffed at the consistency of Gaijin’s inconsistency

Spoiler

images

4 Likes

I think they’ll give it DM43, they want to keep it 11.3 so they’ll likely give it the same ammo as the 2PL.

This reminds me of an ancient Chinese saying, “change the soup but not the dressing.”

I’m more expecting the Tor from Cyprus because “reasons”

1 Like

It’s not “change the soup but not the medecine” ?

I’m going off of the original suggestion for the vehicle, he posted all of his sources in the post.

I am using machine translation, and I do not know English myself

3 Likes

So is it like the M1 KVT situation give or take?
Just for balancing purposes?

1 Like

Won’t understand how?

A bit different. The M1 KVT was made a different variant to fit a certain BR.

Tank ammo is being used to restrict/balance tanks all the time, or at least attempt to balance.

2 Likes

No worries, I asked out of curiosity, because it was close to a French saying and I wanted to see on the internet, and the first thing it offered me was in Chinese (translated into English) but with medecine at the end :p

Already grinding French Air and Naval, might as well make a start on the ground tree too.

2 Likes

How it feels to get stuff that is 180 to their home tree. And now they are too busy rubbing it in our faces.

If they replace the Indian T-90 with a Jordan British tank it would solve everything

1 Like

Oh nice !

Where are you at ? :p

1 Like

Sad you wait that :(

I really need to get round to grinding the french air tree, but defas ;-;

Well they said they added the T-90 because it provided some gameplay variety to the British tech tree.

And give us a usable hunter. Only one is currently on the German TT

1 Like

I thought you were also a Chinese, comrade(^_^)

Translation. They didn’t want to actually fix the British TT problems…so they slapped a T90 onto it