Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I’m going off of the original suggestion for the vehicle, he posted all of his sources in the post.

I am using machine translation, and I do not know English myself

3 Likes

So is it like the M1 KVT situation give or take?
Just for balancing purposes?

1 Like

Won’t understand how?

A bit different. The M1 KVT was made a different variant to fit a certain BR.

Tank ammo is being used to restrict/balance tanks all the time, or at least attempt to balance.

2 Likes

No worries, I asked out of curiosity, because it was close to a French saying and I wanted to see on the internet, and the first thing it offered me was in Chinese (translated into English) but with medecine at the end :p

Already grinding French Air and Naval, might as well make a start on the ground tree too.

2 Likes

How it feels to get stuff that is 180 to their home tree. And now they are too busy rubbing it in our faces.

If they replace the Indian T-90 with a Jordan British tank it would solve everything

1 Like

Oh nice !

Where are you at ? :p

1 Like

Sad you wait that :(

I really need to get round to grinding the french air tree, but defas ;-;

Well they said they added the T-90 because it provided some gameplay variety to the British tech tree.

And give us a usable hunter. Only one is currently on the German TT

1 Like

I thought you were also a Chinese, comrade(^_^)

Translation. They didn’t want to actually fix the British TT problems…so they slapped a T90 onto it

DEFAs are end of the tree, you have lot to grind before them if you are far :p

Nope ^^

Now they gonna add a Mig-21 from India it’s just ugh.

I have no idea what the consistancy rules are for adding vehicles to nations atm, I don’t mind where they go i just would like to know why D: I guess i just assume there are no rules besides balance?

They absolutly don’t add things with always balance in mind.

I’ve at 8.3 ground, so I was probably going to pay the snail for a premium to grind the air tree lmao.

1 Like