Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

That’s crazy.

I went to a recent airshow with WWII planes

It is best to get used to the IPA. Like the Germans have IPA3,7,8. But the best of them is IPA7. This version will be the best among all Eurofighters of the 2nd tranche of all countries. At least because of the better maneuverability. And since this is an aircraft for the integration of systems and weapons, it could be equipped with nozzles for the EJ-200 of German-Spanish design. He passed all the tests on the stands. And they did not accept it completely because of the not very great need on the part of the military. BUT remembering the Yak-141. He had no OLS, PDF, false thermal targets, radar at all. That is, comparing the installation of existing tips for the EJ200 is the least of the evils that developers could do.

1 Like

I hope we never see those in game.

People overestimate the capabilities of Tranche 1 Block 1/2/2B or even 5 Eurofighters.

Su-35 vs EFT Tranche 2 Block 10-15 / IPA 7 (Block ±20)

But how can it become too powerful, even the spirit is mesmerizing. It will be even harder to twist in dogfights, and if there is a separate nozzle setting, then it will be possible to go out on unpredictable maneuvers when the enemy does not understand in which direction the EFT is moving now.

Here is my research on this topic:

TVC can be installed on all German-Spanish Eurofighters, because they are automated with the system and work together with the control handle. No additional blocks are needed to control them.

I heard the only reason why the nozzles were considered in recent years was for more economic fuel consumption in certain flight profiles.
No service aircraft ever had those nozzels so I’d say we do not need it in game unless it becoems a event aircraft sometime after the service variants have been established properly. Still sketchy.
No thrust vectoring EJ200 was ever built I think. It was supposed to be tested on X-31 and to equip Tranche 3 models and later but testing never happened.

I think the engines were buiilt but never mounted or something

Imagine a thrust vectoring SU-35 but it is limited by the flight instructor.^^

1 Like

Imagine a thrust vectoring Su-35 but you spin into an uncontrollable flat spin like they do with missiles right now.

1 Like

You better post a pic of that

1 Like

I dont know how to upload pics on my Xbox

Source: chatgpt

the 2A4CAN dilemma according to chatgpt

Spoiler

If the Leopard 2A4 CAN were to be added to War Thunder, in which nation’s tech tree should it be placed?

Option 1: Germany
The most logical choice for implementing the Leopard 2A4 CAN in War Thunder would be to include it in the German tech tree. This is because the Leopard 2A4 CAN is a variant of the Leopard 2A4, a tank originally developed and manufactured in Germany. Although this specific version has been adapted for the Canadian military, it remains fundamentally a German design.Adding the Leopard 2A4 CAN to the German tree allows players to experience a variant of the Leopard 2 with some differences in terms of equipment and specific Canadian configurations, without the need to create a separate tech tree for Canada. Additionally, this follows the common practice in War Thunder of including vehicle variants under the nation of origin of the design, unless there is a compelling reason to place it in a different tech tree.

Option 2: Britain
If the Leopard 2A4 CAN were not to be placed in the German tech tree, the next most reasonable option would be to include it in the British tech tree.

the swiss dilemma according to chatgpt

Spoiler

In War Thunder, incorporating Swiss vehicles could be an intriguing task given Switzerland’s neutral military policy, which has influenced the development and acquisition of its military vehicles. Swiss vehicles are known for their unique design and high quality.Considering the current structure of nations in War Thunder, Swiss vehicles could fit best in one of the following options:

Independent Tech Tree: Creating an independent Swiss tech tree would allow players to explore and utilize a wide range of Swiss vehicles, from older designs to modern ones. This could include iconic vehicles such as the Panzer 68 tank, the Panzerjäger G-13 tank destroyer (Swiss variant of the Hetzer), and various aircraft designed or used by Switzerland, like the Morane-Saulnier MS.406 or the de Havilland Vampire.

Incorporation into the German Tree: Given that Switzerland and Germany have had some cooperation in terms of military design and technology, Swiss vehicles could be introduced into the German tree as a sub-branch. This wouldn’t be unprecedented, as the game already includes examples of vehicles from smaller nations incorporated into the tech trees of larger nations.

I just realized we didn’t get a Devblog today because it’s the weekend…

So anyways if GER is suspected of getting it’s ICE phantom from the leak list would it go after the F-4F?

Why wouldn’t it?

Look what i found. Gaijin when?

10 Likes

it depends on range of the shot, longer ranges? Aim-9M at shorter ranges? R73.

Because of how the 2 IRCCMs work they make them both good at different ranges, R73 at close range is near impossible to flair, but the 9M is just as difficult as it is at longer ranges where as at longer ranges R73 is a lot easier to flair

1 Like

yes

considering they cant add a 6th line to trees due to concerns of peoples computers this would cause them to explode lol

3 Likes

After Fox-3 being introduced ,what missiles should MiG-29SMT carry? 2x R-77 + 4x R-73 or 4x R-77 + 2x R-73 or 6x R-77 with no R-73 ?