Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I mean considering he just said that without context nor replied to a comment since.
He’s defo trolling to get a reaction plus he hasn’t been on here since the 14th

1 Like

I assume that it might Su-30M2, Su-27SM3, Su-30SM, Su-30MKK and Su-35S armed R-77-1

In my opinion, I don’t believe gajin add Su-30MKK before Shenyang J-11A & J-11B and Chengdu J-10A

J-11A compare to Su-27SM ?

J-11A MLU compare to Su-27SM

Who in the world are you talking about

That guy who said he hate British mains by trying that to start something and then runs off to complain later

Well you know what they say, First the worst second the best

1 Like

In fact, Now I can’t think early domestic chinese 4th gen fighter aircraft with active radar homing MRAAM for china tech tree might be FTC-2000G or Chengdu J-10A or Shenyang J-11A MLU

France “Strong performance of later vehicles”

I could get very stereotypical with that.

2 Likes

hmm i guess you mean me ?
if so well what should i say here ?
I’m not into boats or planes so i ignore the talk about it

or it is the usual but canadian leopard should be in the uk tree bla bla
so what’s the point ?^^

and what i said before is just the truth :D

1 Like

Chatgpt, or how to use 400 words to say basically nothing.

5 Likes

You know that conversation is dead right, most of us got over it

Basically 99% of Youtubers too

Duh of course since it was you who made that comment.

Something a little more constructive instead of bringing hate and trying to star a flame war

I think it just ordered in the same way i asked the question and the conclusion is we are all cunnies. Or none of us are. Not sure, didn’t read the whole thing. Zoned out after it said BeNeLux mains didn’t exist.

4 Likes

I agree with is statement

1 Like

MatAWG on his way to yap another 10 minute video, providing nothing new, and probably adding his own mental gymnastic additions to a leaklist

6 Likes

Ive said it before he spawncamps any information and makes a 10 min video despite it being a rumor or even a blatant lie.

I’ve noticed it too but knowing he lives in a country where wages are crap and he prob already makes the same there from YT as a university grad there would, I’ve always just figured the guy is just trying to make a buck doing something he likes.

2 Likes

J-11A would be mroe likely.

Yeah true but he is not as bad as the european neckbeard Canadian tbh. And I think the same thing that @El Bananito@live just said with the quick buck. In the beginning matawg made real short informative cool videos but yeah I think this doesn’t belong here in the rumour roundup right?
Any new leak lists btw? I need me some cold war ships and submarines!