Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Driver Canadian-French, commander English British, Gunner German

now imagine Swiss crew voices

All their stuff drives like bricks.

Honestly, the first thing I “liked” was the G6 and that’s because I took it to 8.0. but the Fox has been the only thing truly fun in that line. (And it didn’t feel completely different from the British stuff like I’d switched trees. Instead of something that rolled nicely in the line-up)

Driver speaks british English, gunner speaks french and Commander speaks US English and loader probably speaks Punjabi

Honetstly i have no idea how Swiss (swiss swiss) sound, i guess similar to German.

Yeah, nothing stands out to me at all. G6 looks interesting but I’ve not even crewed it…CBA to try and spade it

Probably on the same time we gonna have French carriers : not in the same times as the others nation carriers xD

So never, perhaps.

Mountain goat french with some gambling italian and Allemanisch German?

But any Belgian vehicle would also carry the curse of three national languages.

Very good camo

I don’t see anything out of the ordinary?

You will have a lot of fun playing it as an anti-air

I fully understand that at IV. Tier France really doesn’t have many domestic vehicles. That’s why it’s a pity that the Narval was added to the game as a premium.

So it’s okay. F4U-7, Seafire, F8F. Okay.
But! This is the only tier (for planes, tanks and ships) where it is acceptable to add France copy-paste staff.

And just as you say. I’m also sad about how “ugly” the French tech tree will be. I’m equally annoyed by the Soviet (Hungarian) ones in the Italian tech tree.

1 Like

the swiss speak an incomprehensible dialect of German, French and Italian (I don’t know if they also have heavy dialects in these languages) and Romansch which is essentially what happens if you forget a Legion of the Roman empire in an unreachable isolated mountain village for 2000 years

1 Like

I assume Dutch F-16AM MLU it might M4.1 and F-16AM MLU from Belgian would be M6.5 Tape like Danish F-16AM. different active radar homing MRAAM and targeting pod

And we still miss a good number of early French jet that could come and replace/go with the few early US jet we have, even some rare French superprops too.

Yes, the Belgian and Dutch ones also carry some different ordinance options. (and the Belgian ones had the OCU upgrade afterwards)

…The pride and glory of the Dutch airforce, the Fokker G1?

1 Like

50 more comments left !

Yeah, that is the only thing I want to try. But I kinda hate that BR, so rarely play below 10.3

Wasn’t stream and dev server on a Thursday last time?