Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Question: now that the Kondor II has the strelas operational. There is a chance that MPK Pr.12412 will be operational.

The only sub tree currently that allows you to do that is the ZA one, Italy and Sweden both carry the curse of sub-trees that aren’t optional to reach top-tier…

Could be anyone’s guess, many ships lack weapontypes that are modeled, but not in X-ray, as they aren’t implemented yet.

Isn’t that also an unmanned turret

IMG_4416
I was under the impression the turret is armored to protect the weapon, and other systems stored within it, while it’s also used as an entry and exit point

@Smin1080p Can we expect more crew voices in the upcoming update?

Hopefully else the 2A4M CAN will be speaking German.

Tho I guess that should be expected…

i’m not saying i’m against any Dutch vehicles to come, things is for now every datamined stuff from Dutch is copy past from German or US stuff, and i really don’t want things like that at all.

I know Belgium have interesting things to add, but i’m not against Dutch original things.
(Always, as long it don’t take the place of a domestic possibility…)

1 Like

We could reconcile with this picture:

De D.XXI replica op het platform van de Fokker fabriek op Schiphol-Oost, naast een bij Fokker gebouwde F-16. Het camouflage patroon is het officiële, zoals dat werd aangebracht op de LVA D.XXI’s in 1938/39.

Both planes built by the same company: Fokker. :)

5 Likes

Smin, gimme my second devblog.

As long they do’nt take place of unique French naval choice, because we also have our own carriers and all :p

Not anymore. You have to grind the SA line if you want the fox…I guess more british stuff will be placed in that line. I had to grind that entire tree up to the fox to get it. Wasn’t fun

1 Like

They will speak british English😁😁

you mean Real English?

4 Likes

This.

And the sad things for me is France is among the top nation that don’t need at all copy past vehicles from other ingame nation, specially for cold war and Modern time. France MIC is the most sovereign one in the EU today, but if Gaijin start to add F-16s, Leopards 2s etc… Big sad.

We have the possibility to remain original with our own stuff, perhaps more than any other nation, but what is coming now is terrifying.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I forgot they did that. The light tank situation for the lines in UK is quite bad. (But I wouldn’t call the fox top tier either)

Personally I really enjoyed playing the ZA TT, most fun I had had for the UK TT in quite some time when it came out.

is the 2nd blog denied today?

This is real English XD

I’ve seen it loads at top tier. It’s basically Britain’s best ifv at the moment. With nothing really better except maybe the warrior with it’s TVD. It basically is our top tier IFV

They could speak Canadian-French, would be fun and a nice mess xD

1 Like

or a random mix