Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Now, I’m all for naval dev blogs. However, I mainly focus on the big boys, so a little sad but hope others get enjoyment out of it.

However… Can we expect another blog for today @Smin1080p ? Or should we relax for the day?

2 Likes

I’d still give em a spin but yeah not looking forward to the copy paste prop stuff.

1 Like

Mean while the Dutch can we have those seems like you won’t be using them as the war is now over

1 Like

Any chance to get a second dev blog today?

1 Like

The problem with that is that the Dutch ships would be forced into a tree that is much better for unique naval additions. Meaning one of them will lose out due to the way Gaijin behaves.

Their suggestion posts on the forums:

3 Likes

Having my small country, that normally isn’t in any video game, present in my favourite game…Any addition is welcome to me.
Naval not my focus point unless if they add carriers and subs. Two Dutch carriers can add to a French carrier line. Don’t think they had as many as the US to make a very populated line for that.

We are so close

1 Like

thx, voted and commented

1 Like

I just want my second blog

1 Like

I just notice something about the comments on the blogs

If Gaijin wanted to add BeNeLux as a separate tech tree, I wouldn’t have the slightest problem with copy-paste vehicles.

But if Gaijin wants to add BeNeLux as one branch to the French tech tree (which is quite unnecessarily full of copy-paste vehicles), I find it absurd and absolutely crazy to put more copy-paste machines instead of countless unique home-made vehicles.

Update after update, War Thunder loses its uniqueness. Everyone has everything. It’s not just endless research of the same vehicles over and over again. But you can’t use any meaningful tactics in battles like before when Bf 109 and Spitfire fought each other.

5 Likes

Yeah they can add to a French carrier line, but with France having 2 to 3 options at any given time I don’t think there’d be any point to using or even having the Dutch ones.

I could give you this picture from 2015?

A Dutch army tank prepares for an assault on an obstacle as it provides security for other tanks during exercise Allied Spirit I at Hohenfels Training Center, Hohenfels, Germany, Jan. 17, 2015.

1 Like

I mean look at rank 4 air

Tanks for me are just eh especially IFV.

What about this then?:

Dutch and Belgian F-16’s Patrolling BeNeLux Airspace together

6 Likes

It’s stuff like G.1 and the T.V that have my interest me more.

1 Like

and them even though me getting then is like 0.0000000000000000000000001 % lol

I’m digging the AIM-120 on the tip and AIM-9 on the pylon.

1 Like