Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

nah not necesarily, they just reread the question, doesnt mean anything necesarily

So we are going to bend official question now to suit our needs mahahah

This Kawasaki Ki-64 had to come to the Japanese line

1 Like

what makes me more angry about the PUMA not having the right armor its the fact that they forgot the most important armor feature of the PUMA, the Glue armor 😑

Spoiler

its weakness its glue munchers

1 Like

well show me anywhere where they say denmark is part of it, they just answered the question as scanidavian as a whole because the question was formulated like that, doesnt necesarily mean they mean all will be added. Specialy stating denmark is not included in that sentence doesnt flow in the sentence additionaly they might just not have any plan at all for it yet

never says anything about denmark, it says something of this kind, can mean sweden, finland norwegian as it is now

Jes you’re are on one today

2 Likes

3 Likes

what i am right, they just answered to a player that naturaly thought it would be a thing, the staff never said its like that

1 Like

You know what I’m sick of this, I’m sick of your main **** narrow mindedness

4 Likes

Redback is the least controversial option (even if a united Korean tree dropped).

Alternatively there is the CV-90 FRES which is better than Ajax but worse than Redback.

6 Likes

sounds like a u problem lol, i am not narrowminded, just earlier i supported the addition of other stuff to other nations. I am just speaking from the current facts we got

How ?

How when I can atcually read πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

1 Like

again, this does not confirm gajins point on the matter, the player calls is scandinavian, staff says they plan sth of the kind and want to add some. And no point was it said they will add denmark or that denmark is part of the plans to add to sweden

no the player calls it nordic the staff say Scandinavian

2 Likes

Not really ? The Austrian Sk-105 is in the French tt, and the Saab 105O is in Sweden.

fair enough, but its pretty much different names with the same meaning

if anything the su24 we would get would be m2, because anything before it is pointless since mig 27k would still be better