Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

i think he was joking

Its a joke, my friend.

No reason to add a legacy hornet instead of a super hornet. If they wanted to add a legacy one they could have done that since F16s came to the game. If anything, they will add a Super Hornet but is still not likely.

Ah, its too early for me to tell, my bad.

Any legacy Hornet equipped with APG-73 can fire AMRAAM
For US those are F/A-18A+ and F/A-18C
EDIT: I just noticed the comma

They still havn’t added them but they will

1 Like

They might after they add F35s

if they dont deem the trees complete, otherwise no reason

u know as example switzerland only has legacy hornet with amraams capability. It being added to germany would help a lot. Legacy hornet definitly can and should be added since not everyone has super hornets

why would they do that

1 Like

gripen is a better option for sweden and probably any sweden main that goes hard with gripen will approve

swiss ones have no A2G ground i believe

@Mytho-GR1

Then ok, but not for sweden

jup, never said they did, thats why they are legacy, the ground ordenance stuff was realy only introduced with super hornets. Germany just wants to have a better amraam fighter options then f4f ice mainly

u make no sense lol

2 Likes

the Finnish version was purely A2A.

Yeah i understand that i was just pointing it out it has no A2G

Im telling you, any sweden top tier main that goes hard on gripen (so all of them players) will set ablaze the HQs of Gaijin if they added some F18 rather than an ARH capable Gripen

well aware of that. Thats why future argentinian F-16C would be the prefered choice, but we take the 1 fighter we will get