Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

What type is it as they only model a certain type in game i forgot which one but if its UV it ain’t being implemented unless gajin decides to implement it for all

I don’t believe this is the case, but maybe

This gives us the FOV limits of the optics
+5 up, -30 down
15° left and right

Should be Gen 2

1 Like

They have made it clear in the last that they want to expand the MAWS system to more planes like the GR.7 so given how it’s one of the main features of this plane, it would make since to start now

1 Like

Phoenixes literally forever changed the meta. They are the primary reason people do not climb to altitude anymore. Before that, there were far more BVR-esque engagements.

Nah this will be the meta for any pilot who knows how to play. This is literally why amraams were developed and that will show in the gameplay.

Not entirely disagreeing with you, but I remember everyone hugging the deck way back in 2022 around the time the Phantom FGR2 got Skyflash.

Back then, barely anything had PD and so hugging the deck was effective defence.

yeah nah this sort of behaivor came in waves when people would not know how to deal with SARH. They did it with the F-4E getting AIM-7E1s back in the day too, then 3 months later stopped doing it because they learned how to counter it. Same with FGR.2.

1 Like

Would like it, All Mirage 2000s (except S4 afaik) would have 360° MAWS :D

tomorrah devblog please?

1 Like

Does anyone know if there was any leak about any possibility of a Brazilian tank?
Today when I saw YouTuber EuropeanCanadian’s Thumbnail with Osório in the photo, I almost had a heart attack.

Ah. Finally coverage. I’m so glad I got that on Reddit.

Should have had it last month when we got then info but I wasn’t brave enough.

But at least more will know of the limited sub-trees.

TEC likes to throw random things into his thumbnails sometimes, as evidenced by the mecha in this one.

Yak-130 with SOLT-25 would be great, but I’m not sure if it could carry Kh-29/Kh-25 or not, only see photos with Kab-500kr which is kinda bad in the game.

Spoiler

I’m not worried about it. They will just be a continuation of the Phoenixes so nothing new aside from the usual tweaking of the playstyle as is to be expected across the Br spectrum.

Why in the world do you keep trying to compare the two?

Kinda feel this convo is going in a pointless direction. You have your ideas on it and I have mine, let’s leave it at that but feel free to add something.

French?

This is actually Yak131. Dedicated ground attack variant of Yak130. They are supposed to replace Russia’s Su25s

Very dark green, it is Indian mon cheri…

I actually made a report for this, but it has so far been ignored. I might follow up on it with Gunjob.

1 Like