Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Man, I got so bored waiting for any more news or activity in here that I read through every forum suggestion lol…
There’s a fair number of solid ones in here

(the boredom isn’t anyone’s fault, just time of day and normal weekend devblog drout)

2 Likes

Well there are a few choices already, since Brazil has indeed quite some Italian vehicles.
A downgraded B2 centauro(manual loaded 105mm) for Brazil is indeed the other option for tier 7 premium for Italy, but ofc it would be more similar to the vrcc. The A-1M as the maxed out ghibli as a squadron or TT aircraft as well.

1 Like

Surely Devblog today, right?

Its a weekend bruv

2 Likes

That doesn’t mean its impossible we get a Devblog tho

bagqcidrc47c1.jpeg

20 Likes

Brazil would have been a better choice as a subtree over Hungary IMO.

I would agree

1 Like

“Todays dev is nothing to look forward to”

So they prob had something planned yesterday and didn’t get round to having it ready in time. I’d say if they’d do one on Saturday it’d be after one they missed Friday but my best guess is Monday.

is enyone else getting continius pages of download wt when you are on war thunder live?

If this is gonna be another top tier patch I’m gonna be furious.

:(

Forgot to, or were unable to get the Friday blog out in time… General consensus is that its a boat which would upset many people…
They have the opportunity to do the funniest thing today

1 Like

I think that someday they will show us a boat and it will be very interesting
At least I hope

@Smin1080p are the centauro and strv121b the only tier 7 premiums or are other nations possibly getting premiums this update as well? gotta distribute those 70 bucks properly

2 Likes

haha didn’t notice it was green. I guess I’m color blind

1 Like

why the turks chose this wierdly saturated colour?

lets go! part 3 without a devblog!

we already got a devblog

There were devblogs

was there more than one? I only remember the Prem Leo/centauro one