Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I’m kinda hoping/expecting something like that.

From going more indepth to them, they are prob better than R-3R/S and their bad rep is largely mis use in Vietnam. We also have R.511’s at a very low br. We have sidewinders in a bomb bay.
Most of the ground work is there.

I’d really appreciate having them because WT is really special to me due to the handfull of crazy coldwar interceptors like the F-89 and Vautour. They should really expand on that.

i mean this

the two Leopards 2 split

Oh a tank. Sure if that makes people happy. Am personally not a tank fan.

1 Like

Then why next to the leo there no country on the leak?

1 Like

Ah I see

Hot take Idea : The Canadian Leo may come to Germany first then when the Ground CBT comes the Canadian Leo will get removed and replaced my the Turkish one.

Ture, Mike posted this version of the leak before so don’t shot me

Everyone has countries part from that Leo that just says Can.

1 Like

2/29th teaser, 3/12th update release to live server.

1 Like

the centaro doesn’t either

1 Like

i don’t see that happening like it makes no sense

Like I said it was was a hot take

its not a hot take just doesn’t make sense

Hit take = there in the moment or on the spot lol

A hot take is one that’s primarily made to draw attention, not a spontaneous one.

It would be like a 3/4th nation because their top tier will be pretty barren.

Gaijin will just add like 5 Leopard variants between rank VI and VIII and just call it a day for top tier for the next year or so. Just like Israel.

This would make sense if the Turkish 2A4 didn’t look completely different. So the “under a different name” part makes absolutely 0 sense to anyone who isn’t blind.

Well… unless it carrying extra fuel under the wing :P

1 Like

This is gajin we are talking about here you never know

they were gonna nerf the British F3 as the Italian one didn’t have the better radar as they wanted them the same but then someone found a source saying the Italian one did get the better radar

is a sort of example

I had to re-read that a couple times 😂

But yes, gibb moar droptanks.

1 Like

Basically how it is, we didn’t use Abrams, and apart from the Leopards, we just used IFVs like the Coyote, the Bison, and the LAV 6.0. The different Leopard 2 variants are the 2A4 Can, 2A4M Can, 2A6M Can, 2ARV Can, and the 2AEV Can.
Also our various Leopard 1 variants.

But yeah, that’s how it is.

1 Like

The LAVs are pretty cool though

3 Likes