Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

This doesn’t really… matter. You have to already go cold in defensive situations. It also doesn’t match the power of 6 amraams all flying at once to 6 different targets.

Sure but this is not always doable and as you are aware every match still has plenty of SARH/ARH kills regardless.

This assumes 100% of the time you kill nobody which is silly. You will 100% kill ppl with amraams by doing this pretty consistently and besides that all it takes is 1 kill to offset the difference in your theory.

Oh yes, this is definitely not T1, but TR. How could I not know?

Spoiler

funni thing btw:

sorry for lazy cut

1 Like

I very much hope it won’t happen.

1 Like

I still find it strange that the Canadian Leo has no nation attached to it.

So either they felt the need to withhold info for some reason. (burn down the forum worse than this UK vs Germany war)

or

It’s part of the next nation (CBT pack) it would be out of left field as Canada coming as a proper nation wasn’t something that felt in the cards to be comming anytime soon but be a welcome surpris./

CBT premiums have never been “top” tier.

Ironically, South Africa arrived a few months after the TH-800 arrived in the game. It wasn’t a coincidence.

TH-800 arrived at the end of December 2021 and South Africa arrived in March 2022 (only 3 months later)

1 Like

Do you really think gaijin can distinguish between TR and T1? TR might be just a in-game-files name, similar to Challenger 2 OES being called Challenger 2 MEGATRON in the files.

i thought you meant this my bad

and the challenger 3 Td in the files is called challenger 2 LEP

This is the modification of MEGATRON, lmao

Megatron is a OES but not the one in game

Actual name for this one would be Leopard 2A4 Roketsan or Leopard 2A4T1 but imo Leopard 2A4TR is just a simplification on Gaijin’s part and might be corrected later

1 Like

ik

Who misunderstood? The Chinese leaker?

I’m just curious how the “orange” guy can say for certainty unless all these leakers had access to the same source.

I’m a bit concerned we haven’t seen anything from the Chinese guy in the second batch of leaks for Japan. There apparently seems to be ongoing dialog with the “orange” guy too but still no more information for Japan.

Also unrelated but, damn we’re almost at part 3 before the full devblog season has ramped up.

Same case for the centaur of Oman and we already know where he will go.

OES - Operational Entry Standard, also “MEGATRON”

Even the C2A1 Mexas name is worng i think
am i right @StormRyder13

1 Like

Technically speaking it’s TES 2016 fact checked that and it’s 2012 rather than 2016

The Megatron is a OES but not all OESs are MEGATRONS