Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

But if the external armor is 122-like, it could still put the hull on the 600mm KE range.

more like 500 or less

maybe dude… maybe not idk

a little strange leak… if it were true, there is still no context to understand it.

Maybe he is just saying that two 2A4s will come, one Canadian and one with another name (Strv 121 Christian)

no he not on about the Strv 121

Dude, believe more. Wait for the official devblogs first, and then you’ll talk about it, that there are two of them or that one will go to the UK, lmao

Im just saying what the guy who leaked it says and he said may be two different tanks

Ehhh…I think those are just normal lights (look at the other Su-25). IR Jammers come in two forms:

8b7aaac25549b037a5ef3499fa09c567596ee891
Mi-28NM

FhCEMX6VIAAyosV (1)
Ka-52

1 Like

All these plums, complete crap, for brain gymnastics for this topic. Considering that 90% of them are fake

1 Like

Those aren’t IR jammers, thats the laser and missile warning sensors.

2 Likes

it from the guy who leaked the last update and was majority right on that

it would be very unlikely to get this many correct this many times

1 Like

God hear you and Germany has the AJ. By the way, I don’t mind GB getting one too. As for the leopard, I’m just trying to be objective, maybe I’m wrong.
Personally I always thought that C2A1 fit better in GB, I am opposed to putting vehicles from the same nation in different trees…

1 Like

I mean he didn’t specify tbh

We do have the Canadian adats that the it can be paired with and thats tech tree vehicle

This does absolutely nothing, given that some things have been sitting in files for many years. And also considering that people don’t know what Leopard 2TR is, and damn it’s an ordinary Leopard 2А4 with Desert camouflage

might be the same case as with Class 3 that ended up in Germany only because SA subtree wasn’t a thing at the time

he was on about the Leopard 2A4M can being two vehicles people in that server have confirmed that is what he meant

Id prefer Hawk over Alpha jet. Id just fear that we wouldnt get the BAE Hawk because we got the Alpha jet instead. It would be a real shame.

1 Like

its not

Not everything he has leaked has just been sitting in the files

People in that server are often overexcited with new leaks. Also the guy isn’t a native speaker so yk

Yeah i can see miss translations occurring like with the F2 thing

but i doubt this was one of them