Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

There are two models, one is 2008 (TES), the other is 2013 (OES)

MEGATRON is a test vehicle, not a standardised variant

1 Like

Megatron is the one that is at Bovington

1 Like

Or a Canadian tree, it’s crazy how you are 100% than it will be in Germany.

1 Like

I’m not too sure myself either, I just try to stay optimistic.

Nothing in the leaks means either really underwhelming/no additions, a subtree or something so interesting Gaijin keeps it a bit more secure for a proper devbolg/teaser to show it.

That’s a good 66% of it being something good!

and Challenger 3TD is Challenger_2_lep

1 Like

Yes. C2A1 isn’t a real name.

the Leo 1s where C1(modifed 1A3), and C2(C1s with 1A5 turret and other minor upgrades).

In the game their a C2 with Mexas add-on armour. (or they what is said)

2 Likes

Just the fact than on the leak the leo have no nation mean something

lol

10 Likes

let the tears flow

At least that said premium this doesn’t even say that.

We’ll be lucky if we even get a fishing boat 💀

It’s true, I took it for granted since we are waiting for a new premium.

this looks like a cosmetic that gaijin would put on a high rank premium tank. I wish they really worked

I say it…a bundle for a futur Canadian tree, like when Israel appeared with the merkava MK2D

1 Like

(very real)

1 Like

I have no proof but I have the feeling it’s that!

It is called that because it was converted from the 1A1 with the addition of additional armor and a thermal imaging channel. The name is real, but in the documents it goes like C2 Mexas

Well if Hungary is getting their air sub-tree, then I doubt they’ll add another for Japan so that kinda rules out Thailand.

For air that limits us to F-2 or F-15J MSIP, if we’re talking top tier. US not getting an F-15C in the leaks kinda makes me think F-15J MSIP won’t be here either (also makes sense, if they get the F-20, why another new plane).

So really the only thing left is F-2 and maybe just a Thai F-16A if they just add one plane but, I’m not sure if they’ll go that route when the whole point of the sub-tree is to fill gaps in low to mid tiers.

The new leak also kind of makes it look like a ground focused update as well. I mean, it could be a Sky Guardians where they randomly throw something in there for Japan that is controversial lol, but ehhhh. More likely they’ll just give us a token boat and call it a day till June.

dude, everything is possible in the world of snail.

1 Like

Sure thing bud
you didn’t even know that the Megatron is only one tank and still argued about it

1 Like