Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

different how? you mean the magic pylon or something else?

The leading and trailing edges are not in the same place, and the GR.1A has a much more pronounced droop at the leading edge. Comparing the IS 's to eachother, the " LITENING " has the overwing pylons further outboard and a more aggressive wingtip profiling.

1 Like

Hmm… I wonder what impact that will have on FM. Especially if this IS has different engines too.

Might be more than Gr1A with better AAMs than i thought previously

2A4CAN is German, of course.

1- it will be the German premium
2- according to that list, there is only one German vehicle (BF109)
3- In addition, there are 4 GB vehicles.
4- Finally, GB has already received the latest update for its premium vehicle.

We had data mines today?

not according to the leaks mate
Their could be one to Uk and one under a different name to German

2 Likes

Could this be the Turkish Leopard 2A4? Now THAT would be neat!

2 Likes

It’s a ground vehicle. Well, I’d be jumping for joy with a Canadian tree I just don’t see it.

Also, they won’t be added a ground CBT in this update. If I’ve gathered my info right.

You can see the L370-3S IR jammers under the air breaks on the outer wing.

1 Like

yeah it is

Yes and no.

Alpha Jet is probably an error. Britain strictly speaking didnt use the Alpha Jet. We used Hawk.

So that is probably meant for Germany

Wessex helicopter is cool, but not gunan be game breaking. Not sure on its exact loadout, but its gunna be relatively weak I reckon.

Buc S2B and FV721 would be the main to items on that list for Britain and even then, The FV721 wouldnt be a light tank/IFV for top tier where it is needed most.

I never opined. I believe it can potentially be all aspect if enough dazzlers are installed to give full spherical protection. Functionally in game, they still don’t work, so until they get an overhaul, they’re just window dressing.

Get rid of low or slow, and I can suddenly CAS a little more effectively. This is also why not having the Mercury pod reworked or removed for the Khod Thermal pod is a huge problem. I would compromise at current BR’s and setups for high-tier GRB if I had at least the customary 10-15 seconds of scanning to try to let off a 29TE or two at the SPAA I’d hopefully be more easily able to find before I have to dive away and follow terrain on my follow up. Unless someone is slow in grinding SPAA, or likes to take more than one SPAA into battle, I’m mostly facing radar guided missiles, not IR missiles in GRB. Also Y-90 (Chinese heli MANPADS) have such good IRCCM, you aren’t going to probably survive the missile without speed and climbing/geography. In ARB, it’s never made a difference to be frank. You can’t get too low in the airframe as it likes to drop a tad when making banked turns, so you’re usually at just enough height to take a Sparrow.

I’m all for everyone getting more MAWS and ECM etc, half the time, as a mostly USSR player, I have half the nations on my team and half on the other, and then they switch back and forth. I’d rather have teammates with gear that keeps them competitive.

Everything in balance, right? CAP’s, especially R-27 CAPs, have no equal at all really in the game, especially if there isn’t a FlaRakRad or Pantsir on the opposing team, and even that is a sh*tshow against supersonic threats, at elevation if the pilot knows what they are doing.

I have few opinions on CAS being BR adjusted, but Su-7BKL needs to go to 8.3, no higher than 8.7, and Su-17M2 at 9.7 or 10.0, and Su-17M4 at 10.7 or 11.0. I sincerely hope other CAS stuck in BR purgatory get a better adjustment too.

1 Like

YAY! Perfect replacement for Leopard 2 PL.

If it has good thermals, that is. I hace no idea about this mod.

The blue things?

I dont know where the airbrakes are on the Su-25.

old thermals but better armor

1 Like

On the tip of the wings

1 Like

Thanks! Hmmmm, mixed feelings…

On the one hand, I HATE 1st gen thermals…

On the other hand, if it has 3BM60-proof armor, I would probably still get it!

Maybe as a 2A5 replacement instead of 2PL.

Leopard 2A4M can for reference

3 Likes

The issue I have with CAP costs at the moment, is a pure air to air aircraft, something like the Tornado F3 at 11.3, actually cost more SP than an 11.7 Apache with 16x Hellfire missiles. It just kinda crazy. I want SP cost to be more weighted towards the loadout and not the aircraft.

I think those are landing lights.

1 Like

Only on the turret tho since it has the same old internal armor