Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

besides that F-2 has been confirmed to have been a mistake, so its not even a good fake

She THICC.

It’s just someone cleaning it up from the previous leaks so not a new one
and with a few fakes added in

not even well cleaned when he includes mistakes

1 Like

But at the same time, until the SM3, you don’t even get thermals for targeting, so you normally have to get in close and then get blapped.

I’d still be upset if AlphaJet only goes to Britain and neither france nor germany but less then if it goes to france and Britain but not Germany

Ether way the Hungarian air tree will props carry this updates name

In GRB yeah, but in ASB, fighting the Su-25T/39s are really quite annoying, when IR is your main close in weapon.

At the very least. if they did add another IRCM aircraft ,especially if it had all aspect IRCM this time. That theyd finally also add MAWS to aircraft missing MAWS and fix things like the Broken BOL

That’s weird, it seems to be built off of the other leak list but with a lil extra.

It has something I know is coming that wasn’t on any of the lists from China guy, but it’s also still missing something else I know is coming, and I can’t speak for the rest of the additions like the T-80UE or 277

As a Brit. So would I. makes no sense when we have the BAE Hawk instead. Unless that was the error. Alpha Jet confused for Hawk

Does U.K even have Alpha jets?

Uh… I dont actually know. I dont think so

Yes around 11 we had

4 Likes

As for the ZBD04/04A part…let’s just hope this ends the day of “longest period of lacking autocannon main TT vehicle” for PLAGF (2019/9 till 2024/3)

Performance though…you know how to play it if you plays BMD-4 or BMP-3, but this time with better APDS/FSDS I guess

1 Like

It is basically a reorganization of the previous 油库里 leak, which is believed to be a bit accurate.

I get it. Again, dynamic BR change is going to fix so much of this man…

Yep, quick google. 12 operated by “Qinetiq” out of Farnborough but were retired in 2018.

1 Like

Not impossible, since 油库里 did made a few confusions himself before, and yes, the hawk would also open doors for the Finns, and gaijin wont sleep on a plane that is available to more than one nation.

yes they bought them as Luftwaffe surplus

Yep, fingers crossed it does. Though it does raise the question…

What consideration is there for Air to air in GRB?