Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Quietly enraged for the lasted 2021 bombing

the what?

Yeah, civilian company owns them IIRC and the RAF uses them for training due to a lack of Hawk trainers IIRC?

Some people go “qinetiq dont count”, ignoring the British military has a lot of civilian training and recruitment stuff for a good while now.

Here m8

Hmm kind of surprised i thought they’d mainly use their hawks and stuff for that cool to know

Gaijin is really pushing French mains nerves… we had no SPAA at 5.0 for years and no they are spamming useless SPAA while we lack many light tanks

3 Likes

is it rare to find WWII bombs in Britain?

It’s possible that multiple nations might get the Alpha jet at the same time, so it’s currently under one name in the files.

1 Like

I think it is in part the retirement of the Hawk T1 to blame for that. Though the 12 Alpha jets were retired in 2018 according to wiki. So maybe they were just used for evaluation for a replacement

yes, France and Germany should definitely get it together because they developed it together

imo they can give it to Britain too as they also used them

Clicked on that vid and the ad is warthunder, not surprising, but jeez it is the wind of change ad. AFAIK the latest update featured on an ad is drone age, is gaijin that lazy to show off flankers?

Yes, though the BAE Hawk would be a far better addition over the Alpha jet, as strictly speaking, Britian doesnt use Alpha jets. We use Hawks. Which are a different aircraft.

I’d still take an AlphaJet over no trainer

1 Like

Apart from ofc the alpha jets the RAF did use to train with for a few years* xD

(copy paste do be ez for gaijin, British revenge for the Swiss hunter moment!)

Not rare but it was a 1,000 pond bomb that the army had no choice to detonate it.
and yea it cause a **** load of damage

Potentially great mobility if the A model gets the 670hp engine

that happens regularly here

Maybe, but would still be another British vehicle replaced by something not strictly speaking british for the sake of less workload. Would be annoying.

Need that Red Arrow Livery

not replacement just another addition

Eh… What is the likelyhood we’d get Hawk after Alpha jet?

Still waiting on our light tanks