Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Errr- What? When did I say that?

True and I’m still waiting for F-106 but since we are going from semi-active to active homing missiles while having a multitude of jets carrying the former weapon type not added yet I’m wondering how Gaijin which usually generates hype to grind will do so.

Perhaps F-18 and SU-33 do not have to be top end which they would not be anyway. But if they are not meta vehicles their addition might not do all that much for Gaijin if you catch my where I’m going here.

Unless there is a massive quality of live upgrade coming dropping in highly anticipated jets in disadvantegous positions regarding Br and or matchmaker would be strange even for Gaijin.

1 Like

As in imagine…^^

more like electronic warfare version but yeah close enough

I know. The Object 292 also should have been in the tree. But what makes an actually good event prize is different from what is best for Gaijin. The F-20 needs to be in the tree, but knowing Gaijin, it sadly will be an event prize.

Found this useful site.(Thanks to Mig 23M for sharing the link)

2 Likes

Why? It was a testbed, not something the soviet expected to mass produce (like Obj. 195 or Obj. 477).

4 Likes

I might buy it if it was the “early” as it would be the only C&P jet that isn’t my nation’s plane without the flag of my nation.

As with any other C&P jets, we just don’t have the versions used by my nation in the game.

Tho it does come down to weather or not I get lunky and have something I was pushing for added to the UK tree or not.

The tree already has a lot of prototypes in it and there were only 2 MBTs we could have gotten with 152 mm smoothbore guns—the Object 195 and Object 292. The Object 195 fires Vacuum 1 which is way too powerful for what we currently have ingame. That means that for at least the next year and a half, the only vehicle the Soviet MBT could have had with a 152 mm gun is now an event vehicle. Even if the Object 195 is in the tree, it’ll still be in the 12.0 range, not the 10.0-10.7 range this thing finds itself at.

I can’t follow.^^

The T-80 Black Eagle will probably get the 152mm. At least thats what i think.

To my knowledge, the Object 640 never actualy got its 152 mm gun.

1 Like

It didnt but i don’t see why they wouldn’t add it in its best possible form. It was certainly planned so I’d expect it tbh.

Because that is not Gaijin’s criteria for adding tanks. They don’t operate like that.

easy boy, he’s just joking, he has no bad intentions.

I find the Object 292 to be a good event vehicle. It’s a weird prototype.

To me things like it, the Churchill Crocodile, And well I’m iffy with one calling the new Sheridan a good event vechlie. It’s something that feels it fits both.

Basically weird modifications and prototypes of vehicles of the nations that have a home.

Things like the Cent Mk 2 and things that could take away from future nations like the Australian AC and their Cent or C2 Mexas.

Basically, things thing should be tech-tree or take away/scatter possible future nations/nations without a home are bad event stuff to me.

1 Like

I think weird vehicles are the best for event vehicles. I generally agree with your philiosophy. It’s specifically the Object 292 that I think should have been in the tree because of its unique characteristics and what it would have added to the tree. I don’t think the 292 is an awful event vehicle, it’s pretty decent, but I do think it should have been in the tree.

Russia can still get a T-72 armed with the 2A83 as a TT equivalent in the future. However, i consider than high performance guns (130, 140 and 152mm) shouldn’t be below 11.3 for the sake of balance.

IMG_8623

This thread contains a lot of information about 140-152mm vehicles for the future of rank VIII and potential IX:

3 Likes

That’s really cool, I did not know that existed. Thank you for informing me of that.

1 Like

I guess 3 legacy Hornet and F/A-18E Super Hornet 2 variants for USA tech tree (12.3, 13.0 & 13.7 BR)

• F/A-18A (1989)
  • F/A-18A+ (F/A-18A Plus) (1993)
  • F/A-18C (1996)
  • F/A-18E Block I (2002)
  • F/A-18E Block II (2008)