Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I cant read english what do you mean

its also the letter P in the korean alphabet

P= Panther = K2 Black Panther = Korea (i smoked a McMuffin)

3 Likes

As it stands, 29SMT is the most appropriate candidate for a non-CAS jet. Su-39/25T would be the most appropriate subsonic.

Smin has dodged my last two questions, the first being three days before the trailer when I asked if there was any work on the Su-27 at all, like modelled and coming sometime in 2024 etc. which I expected. Of course, Su-27 came days after. When I asked about the Su-30M, one of the first R-77 capable Sukhoi’s, I was told my question was too hypothetical, lol.

If I were rolling out the changes, I would probably stick with the 29SMT, but if the F-15C, F-2, and whatever else is supposed to come, then I’d add the first tranche of the EF for those who are being left out, and the Su-30M for Russia.

1 Like

I mean that’s not too far off from what we think.

The addition of a new nation announced in this update so when the research bonus comes it can act as a selling point as the full release will happen at the same time.

well… in around 2 weeks we get the devblogs…
I dont understand why they won’t give us a teaser a week before the first dev-blog. That would spice things up a little bit.

and there is a ton of korean playerbase and korea has a lot of export variants that can function as a premium aswell as being an easy tech tree to squeeze money from so yeah i see this with high chances

1 Like

*In the second update

But we don’t know if it will be a sub or indi

2 Likes

It would have to be independent to reap the reward of the research bonus.

Or that’s how I understand reading the description of the research bonus.

1 Like

Early heavy multirole fighter for RU might be Su-27SM, at least F-16C Block 50 might get AIM-120C-3

I’m not sure this quarter for USA tech tree could got new heavy 4th gen fighter 90’s ~ 2001 or early heavy multirole fighter 90’s with AIM-120

New british fighter with AIM-120 would be Sea Harrier FA.2

J-8F should receive PL-12 with increase higher 11.7 BR this year and expand to 12.7 BR for F-16A MLU receive AIM-120C-3

For 2 years 10 months gaijin not add new attack aircraft toptier for USA tech tree

Is there any possibility that 5th fighter aircraft toptier to rank 8 after Mirage F1CT ?

1 Like

Yea true

1 Like

damn if only you had multiroles which are just as good as most nations dedicated CAS aircrafts

1 Like

and i tend to forget poland bought the K2 black panther and modified it making it the K2 PL, or well its planning on modfying it

can you report people at the forums?

Deathmisser ohw (on his way) to create the most crazy theories about future WT additions

14 Likes

more like K2NO for Sweden

If it’s a comment click on the three … then click the flag and choose your options.

If a person is continuing to be a not very nice person.

I.e Texas Mike for an example lol that is a joke btw

then DM mod with the comments you feel like the mods need to take action on

its ingame, its some stupid RU guy which trash talks me in private DM

Talk with a GM

1 Like

Take screenshots and send them to a game mater or said mods : )