Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I’ve seen lots of Deathmisser’s takes
But this one takes the cake

3 Likes

Trash talks are allowed I think

Hehehe

I cant speak english I dont know what are you talking about /J

1 Like

Eh. Looks like he forgot there are signs for Astrology to me.

Thai sub tree for japan

4 Likes

What rank 8 tanks could we except to see this update (for the countries that didn’t get one last one)?

Tbf I’m not educated in this area so that why I was like that.

Tbf a Premium F-20 for China with this pre order decal seems like the best option.

I mean like the F-20 was made for Taiwan

1 Like

Leo 2A7HU for sure

6 Likes

I mean, F-20 as proposed to Taiwan makes sense, but there is already a premium ZBD for China too.

1 Like

I certainly do want something that doesnt have 5 tons of A(Air)-tech!

Put a second guy in the cockpit and you have the Su-30M, both came out at basically the same time, from the same tech. I don’t know how Gaijin will deploy the multiple Flanker lines, but they are going to have to figure something out. It’s going to hard to split, so I suspect some foldering. Both the 27SM and 30M could folder up if Gaijin wished. Down the line it’s probably going to stay this way. I just don’t see, except for maybe the 30M, the 30’s being added downstream/amongst the Su-34’s which should come after the MiG-27 as it stands.

I’m going to on a whim here (Again)

If we are going to get AMRAAM’s in the second update
then my takes is that we could get rank 9 with maybe one or two new things.

Doesn’t really make sense if you ask me
Most of zodiac signs were Warbond decals
EDIT: I mean, you can get one in current shop, the Aries one

Like I’ve said the F-20 was made for Taiwan and other countries were invited to have a look at it.

Given that it’s going to be premium and with a decal that has Chinese marking along with an AMRAAM missile.

It’s the only thing logical I can think off

I guess new Flanker with BVRAAM R-77 for RU tech tree it might be multirole fighter

Currently F-16A Block 20 MLU from ROCAF lack GBU-10/GBU-12 Paveway II LGB, IIR AGM-65, LANTIRN pods, AIM-9M/AIM-9M-9 and active radar homing MRAAM AIM-120C-4 or AIM-120C-5 AMRAAM

New Eagle with AIM-120 for USA tech tree maybe air superiority from 2001 or early heavy Multirole fighter 90’s ?

I cannot think of any connection to Gemini zodiac sign with a Tigershark
Some decal of tigershark (an animal) would be dead giveaway of preorder but I just cannot see connection with a zodiac sign that has AMRAAM in it
EDIT: Edited the first part out since I misinterpreted the tone of post
EDIT#2: Also what marking? The sign itself?

I still say the F-20 is our Air Event reward.

Besides didn’t someone say both premium and event share a marker(or something) so they often get mixed up?

not this in particular but supposedly F-20 premium status ain’t right

Yeah, and high tier event planes are never going to be premium.